July in Load One Nation

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Good morning from Haw River, NC. We are ready for that long team holiday weekend run.

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
The results are in!

The winner of the Monthly Rewards Contest in the Load One Gold Rewards Program for the month of June is Douglas Gramm!!! 50,000 points will be added to your Gold Rewards account.

Additionally we would like to announce that the Monthly Rewards Contest in the month of July will be done the same way. Drivers who complete the required safety training videos and quizzes for July will be eligible for the drawing at the end of the month.
The videos this month are:
1. Health and Wellness
2. Distracted Driver Awareness
3. Inspection Drive (2 parts)
4. Speed and Space Management (5 parts)

Remember that you must complete all of the videos and quizzes in order to earn the 2,000 points and to be entered in the drawing at the end of the month for an additional 50,000 points.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
John, you haven't mentioned how things are going down south. We haven't heard any rumblings so we asume it's going ok.

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Ok, posted in the wrong month! I was doing some catching up on my reading. I just done a load from IA to MI from Nations TN office on Wed. I was telling Nations offices that this is going to be a great thing for both companys and im very excited about this!

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Okay it's time to go, the holiday insanity has stated. Watched a drunk use his SUV to push a Ford F-250 about 100 yards across the parking lot. I don't how far he was planning on pushing it but the Freightliner bobtail stop his plans. When I asked him what he was doing he just rolled his eyes and said" just moving it so I can leave"
He had no idea where he was or what he had done

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Okay it's time to go, the holiday insanity has stated. Watched a drunk use his SUV to push a Ford F-250 about 100 yards across the parking lot. I don't how far he was planning on pushing it but the Freightliner bobtail stop his plans. When I asked him what he was doing he just rolled his eyes and said" just moving it so I can leave"
He had no idea where he was or what he had done
Didn't that dude used to drive for panther?

Reactions: jelliott

SWTexas1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Didn't that dude used to drive for panther?

I don't who he use to drive for, but I was impressed with the Chevy that he was driving. Pushed that f-250 around like it was nothing while he was hooked to a boatImageUploadedByEO Forums1435896167.875797.jpg

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
I wish we had a list of all the new phone numbers from which we can expect to receive calls from the new dispatch offices. I added 3 numbers from the TN office today. If I get a call from a number that's not in my phone contact list, the phone never rings and the call goes to voicemail. Unless I'm looking at the phone when the call comes in, I'll never know about it until I get the voicemail notification, which is sometimes immediate, and sometimes half an hour or more later. It potentially cost me a potential load today, potentially.

I've added the numbers and e-mail address from the "Contact Us" page at Load One, but I'm sure we'll be getting calls from other numbers than those main ones which are listed.