Gays can now marry..

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Pedo's are a bigger threat than Christians (well maybe not) but I will take the Whacko Microphone for a minute. The Jack Tripper thingy was in jest, that's me. You said "Ditto for all the other whacko conjectures trotted out to sensationalize the subject". I agree.
Where we divide is how left you are, I have never considered myself extreme right yet I feel like I have to go hard right to bring about some middle. I take care of anyone less than me, not because I had to but because it is my nature. It is who I am. I will be damned if you or Obama sez I have to.

For real, I earned my station in life and earned it honestly, gave my coat to a person that had none in the dead of winter, but I did so because it is who I am and where I come from. I will be damned if any person will show up on the scene and take anything from me. Rainbow my ass, complete my trifecta? I don't think so. Going forward, I think your a good person Cheri, If you ever call me anything other than what I am or what you truly know me to be, I will lose you.

It's not Obama who sez you hafta, it's how our society is built: we are obliged to care for those who can't do it themselves. I don't like the idea of supporting freeloaders either - I work for what I've got [harder than most!], and always have. Where we differ is in how many people getting benefits are freeloading: some think a lot, I think not many.
I know you are a good person, always have, and I didn't call you anything - sorry if it looked that way, ok?
I don't think it's that I'm so far left, seems more like the far right is getting louder and more obnoxious, to me.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Jeez, Mike, that was about 3 trucks ago, lol. I'll make you a new one, if you send me a mailing addy, ok?
PS Was gonna ask you for some good Mexican food spots around Murfreesboro, but couldn't wait, so I made nachos for dinner, but where should I go next time?
MY House... I must employ 300 Latinos off my expedite spoils.. :D

Reactions: cheri1122