Gays can now marry..

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I can't say I have ever seen so much gay. I wonder if Mongers head exploded with all of it?
No kidding, two guys embraced and slipped the tongue in front of my truck earlier, shortly thereafter a rainbow colored Mohawk lady, (of butch persuasion) stepped in front of me to check in at a hotel. She glanced back and smiled at me (with no teeth mind you) and dared me to say something.. Guess I be hanging in the slums
Ps.. I didn't mean to trip her

Reactions: ntimevan

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Would you believe one of my besties forever was "Gay" as he can be, we were inseparable all through my yute. We always had each others back (don't go there). Jerry used to be one of the "original flamers" as he couldn't even afford a closet. Used to wear the "We are here and we are Queer" T-shirts and protest for nothing less than acceptance.
All he wanted, so much so he married a dimwit and made kids. J got me into a lot of fights, got me laid a lot , made me laugh and I miss him. I share this because I have a PHD in life.

I am not insensitive to the plight of gay folk, nor will I marginalize your sexual orientation. Desires are natural and that can be a beautiful thing or a curse, I get that. When I say that gay folks should not be able to adopt, there's a slight in jest, majority of folk that have no skin in the game should not be able to adopt a kid. Period

I don't hate or even dislike you if your different, do I get pissed if you are owned By a Democrat cause you have a vote? Because you don't know what it is really like to be gay in an un-accepting society? Don't know what its like to be flying down the road in a yellow 76 Trans Am, with your best friend and he takes your damn Donna Summers 8-track and flings it out the window (yeah I did that, damn hot stuff song drove me bat-:censoredsign: crazy). You can redeem yourself as people by just being people. Wake up everyday and just do some random ass act of kindness, for no reason. Don't make it about you or your agenda, nor should you tell anyone of your acts. Love people (but not in a peep show or glory hole) buy them a sammich, be a friend without an agenda.

I have the brain of a 5 year old I suppose, I want to believe that everyone has good in them, it has gotten me this far with no regrets. I challenge you to do the same. As for same sex parents, I believe a kid could benefit from that as well, if the couple in question is thoroughly vetted cause I trust the Gov't to do that.. Get the point yet?

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
There you go again ASSUMING something you know nothing about.
It's good thing there are little forums like this for people to feel important on.
I hope I can meet you one day and just when you your getting comfortable I let you know who I really am.
PEACE BRO.....DON'T BE A HATER.
I hope I can meet you one day, I really do.

Reactions: vandriver2

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
A perfect chance for you to be offended like you want and all you do is mope around depressed.

Reactions: davekc

paulnstef39

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
Illegal in all 50 states. No political movement for legalization of polygamy. This goes nowhere fast. Although I don't have a problem with it.

Reactions: mrgoodtude

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Illegal in all 50 states. No political movement for legalization of polygamy. This goes nowhere fast. Although I don't have a problem with it.

Hahaha - if 2 people can't make a marriage work more than half the time, how well will it work to add another person? I don't see that as much of a risk.
And as for pedophiles [the favorite "sky is falling/end of the world" example], it's illegal, and will continue to be illegal, as one party is not a consenting adult. Ditto for all the other whacko conjectures trotted out to sensationalize the subject.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Cheri, you will find it is not only people holding religious views against homosexuality, but nonreligious people who refuse to legitimize unnatural acts with a stamp of approval. One need not be religious to distinguish between normal and abnormal or natural and unnatural. Homosexual unions can never form real marriages in the same sense that Bruce Jenner is not really a woman or that Rachel Dolezal can never really be black. Moreover, one must marvel how radical leftists rejoice in their world of make-believe where pretending is equal to reality.

Every single published reaction to the SC decision that was negative included a religious reason. Every last one of them. If a real marriage is 2 people who love each other, then there's no reason why homosexuals can't form real marriages, because that's all they're doing.
Why is this hypothetical threat to marriage only mentioned in connection with gay people [many of whom have been together for decades], and not heterosexual marriage, with it's dismal success rate?

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Hahaha - if 2 people can't make a marriage work more than half the time, how well will it work to add another person? I don't see that as much of a risk.
And as for pedophiles [the favorite "sky is falling/end of the world" example], it's illegal, and will continue to be illegal, as one party is not a consenting adult. Ditto for all the other whacko conjectures trotted out to sensationalize the subject.
Pedo's are a bigger threat than Christians (well maybe not) but I will take the Whacko Microphone for a minute. The Jack Tripper thingy was in jest, that's me. You said "Ditto for all the other whacko conjectures trotted out to sensationalize the subject". I agree.
Where we divide is how left you are, I have never considered myself extreme right yet I feel like I have to go hard right to bring about some middle. I take care of anyone less than me, not because I had to but because it is my nature. It is who I am. I will be damned if you or Obama sez I have to.

For real, I earned my station in life and earned it honestly, gave my coat to a person that had none in the dead of winter, but I did so because it is who I am and where I come from. I will be damned if any person will show up on the scene and take anything from me. Rainbow my ass, complete my trifecta? I don't think so. Going forward, I think your a good person Cheri, If you ever call me anything other than what I am or what you truly know me to be, I will lose you.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
BTW where is my effing T-shirt you promised me 10 years ago?

Jeez, Mike, that was about 3 trucks ago, lol. I'll make you a new one, if you send me a mailing addy, ok?
PS Was gonna ask you for some good Mexican food spots around Murfreesboro, but couldn't wait, so I made nachos for dinner, but where should I go next time?