The next stage of life.... or .. Moving On.

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
Hello everyone.

I have been a member of this forum since sometime in 1999. For the past 10 years, I have been privileged to serve in the capacity of Forums Administrator. During that time, I have seen probably 100 companies, and thousands of members come and go, been loved and hated, lol, but that came with the job. I have been honored to have approximately 25 different moderators share their talents, and have watched this forum grow from a few hundred members, to over 18,000.

But , things change, and I now have 6 family members living with me..including kids, inlaw, and 2 beautiful 4 year old grand daughters.

yeah, that empty nest syndrome?? got over it.... they return. As of July 1, I will stepping down as Forums Administrator. I have returned to the world of suits and benefits for a while. I have turned in the keys to my office in the ivory tower, and bequeathed my economy sized bottle of Advil, and my Golden Hammer to my successor.

Thank you all for your participation over the years, and for making this forum what it is today.. Thank you for your understanding when I had to wield the hammer! There's been a few bumps, but it's never been boring!

Thank you all,

Dale

Last edited:

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Good luck to ya Dale!

Even though we never met, I felt a friendship non the less.
You will be missed.

Dave

Reactions: Dreamer

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Now that you've passed the baton you can rouse the rabble around here. Good luck in everything and don't be a stranger around here just because you aren't stuck babysitting anymore.

geo

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Retired Expediter
US Navy
good luck, don't forget to stop by every once and a while

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Hello everyone.

I have been a member of this forum since sometime in 1999. For the past 10 years, I have been privileged to serve in the capacity of Forums Administrator. During that time, I have seen probably 100 companies, and thousands of members come and go, been loved and hated, lol, but that came with the job. I have been honored to have approximately 25 different moderators share their talents, and have watched this forum grow from a few hundred members, to over 18,000.

But , things change, and I now have 6 family members living with me..including kids, inlaw, and 2 beautiful 4 year old grand daughters.

yeah, that empty nest syndrome?? got over it.... they return. As of July 1, I will stepping down as Forums Administrator. I have returned to the world of suits and benefits for a while. I have turned in the keys to my office in the ivory tower, and bequeathed my economy sized bottle of Advil, and my Golden Hammer to my successor.

Thank you all for your participation over the years, and for making this forum what it is today.. Thank you for your understanding when I had to wield the hammer! There's been a few bumps, but it's never been boring!

Thank you all,

Dale
Enjoy and thanks for being such a Great Forum Administrator! Love that Family of yours Grandpa!! Lucky you!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Best of luck on the next phase of life, and thank you for all you have done for the EO community.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Best of luck to you Dale. Sounds like there will never be a dull moment at your house. Do the young ones know how to play the quiet game? Yeah... I didn't think so.

Reactions: cheri1122

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Good Luck on the new path in life that God has chosen for you. You will always be part of the Expediter Online family Dale. Please stop in from time to time to tell us how you're doing. It will be hard for anyone to fill your shoes, as you always have done an outstanding job. Thank you for your service to Expediters Online and God Bless you and your family.

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Good luck on your new gig. As always, you have been great to work with over the years. Don't be a stranger, and pop in from time to time and let us know how you are doing.

kg

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
Owner/Operator
Best wishes Dale. EO will certainly miss you!

Stay safe
KG

Mailer

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Wow! Over 10 years of service...Truly honorable. Thank you Dale!

Enjoy your new transitions and those beautiful little ones.

Wait.. No, you're not going to step out quietly, you're going out with a big bang brother, lol.

And of course.....more lines on the face are worth it, especially when they came from the family (Lol, I might get your last hammer for this post).

Dream On......Dreamer:)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Dale: thank you for showing how a big bearded long haired tattooed guy could actually be a fair minded family oriented Christian [in the best sense of that word] who really just wants everyone to get along. I might not have have believed it if I hadn't met you, and I'm glad you've proven so many stereotyped wrong, lol.
You will be missed, here, but those granddaughters? They win! As it should be.

TeamCaffee

Administrator
Staff member
Owner/Operator
Dale I agree with Cheri you have been more then fair when I know you were upset and you have been a great influence on all of us. I have learned a lot from you and I wish you the best in your next adventures.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Dale: thank you for showing how a big bearded long haired tattooed guy ...........
Epic-Beard-is-Epic-400x500.jpg

Reactions: vandriver2