Cyn just made me watch 50 shades

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
Just another day in my bedroom.. Albeit I have 5 shades, very good shades. Anyway she kicked me out and I need another co-driver... Takers?

Reactions: scottm4211

coalminer

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
No way I would watch this movie willingly, the wife would have to find a way to tie me to a chair and sew my eyelids open......

The only exception is if Taylor swift and I were the last 2 people on the planet and I wanted to try to get her in the mood....

Reactions: mrgoodtude

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
We'll be contacting you about where to send your Man Card. There's simply no excuse for this...
mancard.jpg

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Man card gets upgraded for watching that with your lady. I would not hesitate and I would be quizzing her afterwards about what we're her favorites parts of the movie!

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
From what I've read about the movie [not the book, not my thing], I bet most men would enjoy the movie.
Upgrades are for watching the Home Shopping Network, or any movie on Lifetime. ;)

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I suppose if a guy made an argument that he really wanted to see Melanie Griffith's daughter naked, the Man Card board might take that into consideration.

He'd be wiser to say the woman he wants to see naked is the one who wants him to watch the movie with her, but we are talking about people who used an "athletic cup" for decades before they thought to put a helmet over their big heads, lol. :p

Reactions: highway star

quadflyer1

Active Expediter
I saw the movie and it wasn't as bad as some people think.
I finished the second book, it actually has a good story line. I skip through most of the sex scenes as it is so predictable. I liked the second book better than the first because there is a good story line. If they would cut out 1/2 the sex and combine the books it would be a movie that both male and female would enjoy together having suspenseful scenes, fast cars and romance.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
"Suspenseful scenes, fast cars and romance"? I think the Fast and Furious movies got all that covered, lol.

mrgoodtude

Not a Member
I finished the second book, it actually has a good story line. I skip through most of the sex scenes as it is so predictable. I liked the second book better than the first because there is a good story line. If they would cut out 1/2 the sex and combine the books it would be a movie that both male and female would enjoy together having suspenseful scenes, fast cars and romance.
Leave in the sex...

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Man card gets upgraded for watching that with your lady. I would not hesitate and I would be quizzing her afterwards about what we're her favorites parts of the movie!
I'd be sleeping by the end of the movie, besides my man card couldn't be upgraded any more than it is....just sayin!

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Why the hell would they cut out half the sex? That's the only thing that might make the movie watchable.