Awesome Expediting??

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
I think they area a spin off from some of the old Eclipse guys from what I hear.

jmartinez562

New Recruit
Hey Guys, I have a 2010 Prius that can hold 500lbs and gets 48 MPG, what kind of expediting could I do with that? I stay here in Los Angeles, but I can setup camp anywhere if the work is decent.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Hey Guys, I have a 2010 Prius that can hold 500lbs and gets 48 MPG, what kind of expediting could I do with that? I stay here in Los Angeles, but I can setup camp anywhere if the work is decent.

None. Try searching for courier work in LA. It should be pretty decent there since you are in a major metropolitan area.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Funny people drive funny cars!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

Let me simplify ... able to HAUL ...3 skids 3000 lbs... for Best load offers.... anything LESS exspect less loads..

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Thank you Paul, I'm already a courier here in LA for the past 8-years, I'm just looking for longer distance runs.

As it was pointed out you would really need to change to a cargo van for the long distance runs. If the open road is calling your name then you may want to test the industry out. Just make sure that you research more so that you can be somewhat prepared.