May plain and simple..

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Hard to follow Eddie's post but someone had to do it......

Good morning everyone. Hope everyone has a great weekend no matter where you are.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
Frustrated!!!!! Trying for two days to get a load going east so I didn't have to dh the whole 1200 miles home for daughters graduation. I probably jinxed myself by letting everyone know I needed to go that way. Lol

Is parking the truck [in a secure place] and flying an option? Spirit Airlines has some amazing cheap flights - I went to Orlando last week to see my daughter graduate, and am very glad I did. The brat probably wouldn't ever have mentioned she graduated magna cum laude - I about jumped out of my seat, reading it in the program, lol. The speeches are uber boring, but don't miss it, it only happens once. :)

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Is parking the truck [in a secure place] and flying an option? Spirit Airlines has some amazing cheap flights - I went to Orlando last week to see my daughter graduate, and am very glad I did. The brat probably wouldn't ever have mentioned she graduated magna cum laude - I about jumped out of my seat, reading it in the program, lol. The speeches are uber boring, but don't miss it, it only happens once. :)
I'm home now, drove the 1136 miles. Flying isn't an option for me in that situation because I won't leave my truck anywhere that I'm not.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I'm home now, drove the 1136 miles. Flying isn't an option for me in that situation because I won't leave my truck anywhere that I'm not.

So, no vacay for you, eh? Or, it just has to be someplace with a ferry, lol.
I understand - when away from the truck, we worry about breakins & theft, till we don't much enjoy the getaway. It really helps to find a secure parking place - I'm up to 3 now. [4 if you count the yard.]
What does everyone else do, when on vacation, with a truck to worry about? Where do you leave it?

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I never have - besides the crowding [at times], I'd rather leave it where someone is keeping an eye on it. I've got permission to park in my niece's driveway [Wellington, Ohio], the lot for Big 3 Racing {Brunswick, Ohio] and Darlington, SC. That about covers my needs, so far. :)

Reactions: jelliott

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
In a hotel in Manchester, NH. Truck is in the shop for a transmission problem. Probably won't get looked at until Wednesday Most likely an XY shifter. Code was 72, failure to select a rail.

Ambient Air Temperature Sensor Circuit Low Input is the generic definition for the P0072; however your vehicle's manufacturer may have a different definition and information for the P0072 code.

Read more: http://helpforcars.net/obd_codes/p0072.html#ixzz3b9OdEH4w