May 2015

Worn Out Manager

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Spent the night @ Lubbock J, great accommodations and fair price. Then breakfast at the Casa D Sonic drive in. Laundry next then on to Princeton IN for Tues drop. Over 3K loaded this week and slept on top of the 3 skids on board. Gotta' love this though, no boss, no employees, just me and the highway!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Spent the night @ Lubbock J, great accommodations and fair price. Then breakfast at the Casa D Sonic drive in. Laundry next then on to Princeton IN for Tues drop. Over 3K loaded this week and slept on top of the 3 skids on board. Gotta' love this though, no boss, no employees, just me and the highway!!
Yes I have had to assume that position a few times lately:)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
A beauty! Have you ever wanted to put a full fairing on her? Did I spell that right?
Yes you did and No, I went from a Venture which was loaded, Radio and the works to the bare bones royal Star and I like it, just added the trike kit last year, and I'm getting used to it.

Reactions: vandriver2

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Yes you did and No, I went from a Venture which was loaded, Radio and the works to the bare bones royal Star and I like it, just added the trike kit last year, and I'm getting used to it.
Ventures and Stars are real handsome Bikes. I sold my Harley last summer. I would go trike if I ever bought one again....longevity/stability on any surface and traction in harsh weather. Yours looks very nice indeed!

Reactions: fastman_1