May 2015

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just waiting for freight to get across so I can get dispatched on it...either wayne, mi or sheffield heights, oh out of laredo, tx...knowing I have something getting me out of here is good but not knowing how soon is a bit frustrating lol

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Just waiting for freight to get across so I can get dispatched on it...either wayne, mi or sheffield heights, oh out of laredo, tx...knowing I have something getting me out of here is good but not knowing how soon is a bit frustrating lol
with the holiday there'd be a lot less units I guess....less competition was a good thing timing is everything

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
g'morning sweetie and guys and dolls! Got my coffee and waiting for mother nature to water my garden..
Good morning JuJu and everyone out there! Got my first cup a Joe too....making a mental list of all I want to at least get started on today. Going to fill some deep gouges from Wooden Pallet Nails in my Sprinter's wood deck and repaint it (heck, it's been 4 yrs) and change a spent tail light. Mow, edge and do some shrub trimming here and there.
Gosh, I love being home and putzing around! I want to start a new oil painting of a Young Walleye Fisherman who was hauling his catch out of the Maumee River.
This is the first week Maggie, my 20 lb. dog hasn't been sick. I was notified that the Purina Beneful dry dog food I was feeding her has Propylene Glycol in it. It's a drying agent and similar to antifreeze. Some Treats I was giving her also had it. I mean really sick and then wouldn't eat for a whole day. I was switching foods, trying to figure this out when my Cousin let me know about the Class Action Suit against Purina and folks who've lost their beloved pets. I read all labels now looking for it.

Reactions: jujubeans

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Moot...here's a picture of Maggie's Face you requested...
Your Sammie and her could be relatives they look so much alike!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    684.2 KB · Views: 19

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good morning JuJu and everyone out there! Got my first cup a Joe too....making a mental list of all I want to at least get started on today. Going to fill some deep gouges from Wooden Pallet Nails in my Sprinter's wood deck and repaint it (heck, it's been 4 yrs) and change a spent tail light. Mow, edge and do some shrub trimming here and there.
Gosh, I love being home and putzing around! I want to start a new oil painting of a Young Walleye Fisherman who was hauling his catch out of the Maumee River.
This is the first week Maggie, my 20 lb. dog hasn't been sick. I was notified that the Purina Beneful dry dog food I was feeding her has Propylene Glycol in it. It's a drying agent and similar to antifreeze. Some Treats I was giving her also had it. I mean really sick and then wouldn't eat for a whole day. I was switching foods, trying to figure this out when my Cousin let me know about the Class Action Suit against Purina and folks who've lost their beloved pets. I read all labels now looking for it.
Guess I'll be reading a few labels on the cat food..I have 4 of them. And sounds like you've got a full weekend......that yardwork really takes a long time doesn't it?

Do you take pictures and then paint from them? I've got a few paintings that were done that way from some friends that do paint. And some that were just done freelance. My favorite is from a friend's brother that painted a small mission from the southwest.

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Guess I'll be reading a few labels on the cat food..I have 4 of them. And sounds like you've got a full weekend......that yardwork really takes a long time doesn't it?

Do you take pictures and then paint from them? I've got a few paintings that were done that way from some friends that do paint. And some that were just done freelance. My favorite is from a friend's brother that painted a small mission from the southwest.
Always a FULL weekend whenever I get home...I'm never ever bored when I get home. Just REALLY Happy and thankful to be here! Usually by the end of the day at home I can't move and what muscle I have left hurts becuz I'm not used to doing this stuff. I want to clean out my eaves really good too.
I paint both from photos and what is called en plein air...or at the sight. Also set up still lives to paint from.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 18

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I LOVE the Southwest, the red rock and terrain to paint from.
Here's the dog food and treats so far that have that terrible chemical in. Even found it in MilkBone Treats (to keep moisture away) 've tossed all of them!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    710.6 KB · Views: 18
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 19

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter