May 2015

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Day 2 in Laredo...as for Memorial Day...was I'm Washington, DC area last weekend and stopped to see my twin brother...he is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. Remember the reason for the holiday and thank a vet.

Attachments

• 1432307913287.jpg
    1432307913287.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 24

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
First Hurdle has been reached, paperwork has been submitted to the Feds for review! If all goes well they will be looking it over in June and a answer by mid July, then on to the state level and then to local, the distillery is gonna happen!

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
First Hurdle has been reached, paperwork has been submitted to the Feds for review! If all goes well they will be looking it over in June and a answer by mid July, then on to the state level and then to local, the distillery is gonna happen!
Cool...so you'll be making spirits eh?

Greg

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
So... All the trips to the corner tavern were 'research' :)
Very cool. Hope it at works out well for you.
What's your label going to be?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
hey hey hey....waited for my pitch...and bingo, bongo....Erie to Fort Worth for a Tuesday delivery....piece is so small I don't know I have anything onboard...hehehe....I was kinda counting on less competition, people going home for the weekend....sometimes it works, sometime you get left with a broken bat....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I learned something about your holidays down here...I could never figure out why 2 holidays for what appeared to be the same thing....now I know....

Memorial Day...to remember those who died serving

Veterans Day...to remember those who served and survived.

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
hey hey hey....waited for my pitch...and bingo, bongo....Erie to Fort Worth for a Tuesday delivery....piece is so small I don't know I have anything onboard...hehehe....I was kinda counting on less competition, people going home for the weekend....sometimes it works, sometime you get left with a broken bat....:p
Congrats, you're the only one I know of that scored in Erie!

xmudman

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Day 2 in Laredo...as for Memorial Day...was I'm Washington, DC area last weekend and stopped to see my twin brother...he is buried at Arlington National Cemetery. Remember the reason for the holiday and thank a vet.

Thank you, Gary, for your sacrifice. We must never forget....

Reactions: OntarioVanMan