May plain and simple..

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
5 minutes from my delivery and I get the first flat tire of my expediting career.

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
Sitting here at Flying J #726 looking across the parking lot and thinking how lonely and sometimes dangerous this job can be. We should take a few minutes and call a fellow driver and let them know that we're thinking about them. Stay safe everybody.

Well said my friend, well said. Just stop and think for once and quit, well, you know !!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Windsor

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
Transmission broke down on a load. Had truck towed to a dealer. No one available to do a transfer. Now being towed 190 miles to the receiver. Not a good day.

divadriver01

Expert Expediter
Transmission broke down on a load. Had truck towed to a dealer. No one available to do a transfer. Now being towed 190 miles to the receiver. Not a good day.
I soooo feel your pain. Makes for a long day sitting in the passenger seat of a tow truck. Hopefully your tow guy has ac. I was in south Texas a couple of years ago in the summer. Hot very hot for 186 miles.

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
Frustrated!!!!! Trying for two days to get a load going east so I didn't have to dh the whole 1200 miles home for daughters graduation. I probably jinxed myself by letting everyone know I needed to go that way. Lol

jjoerger

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Army
In a hotel in Manchester, NH. Truck is in the shop for a transmission problem. Probably won't get looked at until Wednesday Most likely an XY shifter. Code was 72, failure to select a rail.

danthewolf00

Veteran Expediter
Ok here are 2 light thinking questions.....
what would Bruce Jenner where to ddancing with the stars? And who would he dance with?