The Garden Corner 2015

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
And the garden is planted! Tomatoes and cukes and green peppers and jalapeño are in the ground!

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Had to cover up tomatoes and everything else I could...4-8" of snow predicted for Mother's Day!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Had to cover up tomatoes and everything else I could...4-8" of snow predicted for Mother's Day!

thatsabummerman.png

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It's really gonna make me mad if my heirloom tomatoes don't make it...I'll have to go get some ordinary tomatoes and replant....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Where are you from vandriver2? I had a magnolia when I lived in Maryland and I loved it..unfortunately SD is too cold for them. I've coaxed mandevilles over the summer time but lost them this year in the house. I envy you! :)

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Where are you from vandriver2? I had a magnolia when I lived in Maryland and I loved it..unfortunately SD is too cold for them. I've coaxed mandevilles over the summer time but lost them this year in the house. I envy you! :)
Live in Ohio...born California...lived 10 yrs. in Maryland, also Texas and Toronto, Canada 6 yrs. as a kid.
The past 2 winters in MidWest were harsh and so shrubs n trees affected, but trying to come back.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Lost a few trees to the ice storms last year.. Grew up in South Dakota, left when I was eighteen and spent the next 30 some years in Maryland, then six years in Stoney Creek, Ontario and moved back to SD in 2006..we did get around didn't we? lol

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Heavy wet snow coming down...should end by tonight but won't see what makes it for a few more days.