April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Just got a Dayton, OH to Flint, MI...picks up at 6pm today, delivers Mon by 6 am

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke up from my nap in beaverdam last night started driving and made it to the new J @ MM64... Guess I needed more then a nap and I just woke up to boot!

Sent from my flying circus

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Woke up from my nap in beaverdam last night started driving and made it to the new J @ MM64... Guess I needed more then a nap and I just woke up to boot!

Sent from my flying circus
But what did you do to bring life back to the sprinter?

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
and its raining here at home....and that is a good thing!....:)

11098998_871462312931262_8416627442060902511_n.jpg

Reactions: Ragman and ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had an "OH Crap" moment yesterday....

60 miles out from delivery in BFE Montana....phone says "No Service".....climbing a steep incline van goes into OD for the climb, about 30 secs into that..BAM....van just shuts down and every light on the dash board lights up...I coast over to the side....yep...engine was off......then there is that split second just before you try to turn the key all them terrible thoughts go thru your head....turn the key off,,,,,then turn it on....Vrrrrooom it starts up and off I go....:)
What happened? I have no clue...its a Sprinter they do things...LOL

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Had an "OH Crap" moment yesterday....

60 miles out from delivery in BFE Montana....phone says "No Service".....climbing a steep incline van goes into OD for the climb, about 30 secs into that..BAM....van just shuts down and every light on the dash board lights up...I coast over to the side....yep...engine was off......then there is that split second just before you try to turn the key all them terrible thoughts go thru your head....turn the key off,,,,,then turn it on....Vrrrrooom it starts up and off I go....:)
What happened? I have no clue...its a Sprinter they do things...LOL

Just Think Your Sprinter could of been the next Tourist Attraction in Montana .... oh the memories.... :p

Attachments

• 1430059207207.jpg
    1430059207207.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 24