Marco Rubio steps in it.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I herd people say that very same thing about that black dude.
The country was ready for a "black dude", the country is not ready for a woman President, especially Hillary.

I'll say it again, the Repubs can win in a landslide.

You read it here first.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Everybody has to relax. Hillary can not win, will not win.

You read it here first.

I'm voting for her. We need Bill back in the Whitehouse. It will instill confidence in the American public and get people spending again.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Wow really, find me one politicians that don't work hand in hand with lobbyists and makes backroom deals. Unfortunately that's how things work in Washington. But I guess it's perfectly fine if your party of your choice is the one doing it, right?

I didn't say it was right and I don't have a "party". I said that Obama has been doing the same things that Bush did and has continued to make things worse.

Reactions: Windsor

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You know, like Halliburton getting hundreds of millions for contracts to take care of just about everything that needed to be done in Iraq. Wasn't Chaney the CEO of Halliburton before he got on bush's ticket? Weird! Are those the kind of backroom deals you refer to paullud? Or maybe your talking about some other kind of backroom deal, I'm not sure. Seriously don't just point out shady deals on the left, point them all out. There all shady as hell.

Where did you see any posts saying that the Republicans weren't involved in selling out the country? This is no longer 2002 so Bush doesn't come up in discussions about the current problems with the president.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
You mean like people who will vote for a particular politician just because they heard them claim that they are some kind of super moral Christian then that particular politician flies back to Washington and has a prostitute sent to there room? Are those the type of stupid voters you speak of?

Really any of them that vote blind on the issues or problems and instead vote for or against one guy because he's black or vote for a guy because he seems like someone that you could sit down and have a beer with.

Reactions: Windsor

Turtle

Administrator
Staff member
Retired Expediter
"The problem with quotes on the internet is that they are so often misattributed." - Abraham Lincoln

Reactions: witness23

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
The country was ready for a "black dude", the country is not ready for a woman President, especially Hillary.

I'll say it again, the Repubs can win in a landslide.

You read it here first.
I also remember the Repubs say that very same thing also when they were running against a "black dude"

Windsor

Veteran Expediter
I'm voting for her. We need Bill back in the Whitehouse. It will instill confidence in the American public and get people spending again.
I have a question, can Hillary run with Bill on her ticket as vice president? Lol

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
The intent of the 22nd amendment is to limit presidents to no more than two terms in office. It is this amendment which protects us from a "president for life."

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
It would be a waste putting Bill Clinton on the ticket with her. It's already acknowledged if you vote for Hillary you're getting Bill too. When Bill Clinton first ran for President in 1992, part of his campaign pitch was if you elect him you get a 'two for one' deal. If she gets the Democratic nomination, look for her to choose a minority candidate like senator Cory Booker. Hillary won't do as well as Obama did with the black vote so she will need to shore that up to give her any chance to win.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
I would be really interested to see the results of a ticket with Rubio or Paul picking Loretta Sanchez as VP. She is a congressman from CA and she is considered a blue dog. That might help pull enough votes from CA and energize the centrists that have given up.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Why would the GOP want Democrat Sanchez on the Republican ticket? As a pro-abortion, liberal Democrat exactly what does she bring to the GOP? The American Conservative Union gave her a 0% rating. She is a fine Democrat but has no business on a GOP ticket.

cheri1122

Veteran Expediter
Driver

Spending money based on having money left after the bills are paid would really instill confidence in the American public - otherwise, it's known as check fraud.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Why would the GOP want Democrat Sanchez on the Republican ticket? As a pro-abortion, liberal Democrat exactly what does she bring to the GOP? The American Conservative Union gave her a 0% rating. She is a fine Democrat but has no business on a GOP ticket.

Abortion isn't going to change based on who is VP or president. They would want a Democrat on the ticket to show that they can work with the other side to solve issues. Right now we need to bring the country back toward the middle where things work well. If you think it will just shift completely to the right like tearing off a bandaid then soon enough we will be talking about Obama being a centrist. There is no perfect candidate out there and you will never agree with any candidate 100% of the time.