Canada Sprinter Quebec Expedite Brooker

passion3k

New Recruit
Hello to all,

I would like to receive feedback of any broker using a Mercedes Sprinter, based in Quebec. I'm looking to move into this type of business, but cannot find any good testimonial or someone that can mentor me. This type of business seem to be very popular in US or Ontario, Canada but limited in Quebec. Hopefully I could be wrong and would love to exchange on the topic.

thanks in advance,

expedite911

New Recruit
From my experience and observations over the years, there is a lot of opportunity for a sprinter in Quebec. Solo or team - although team would likely have 25% higher probability of getting loads. A lot of shippers in Quebec make for many load opportunities and your ability to offer quick pickup times would mean lots of awards for you. Also - there are daily loads back to Quebec from many spots of the US that could use a sprinter or cargo van. You would be in demand for those runs.

passion3k

New Recruit
Thanks for the feedback expedite911. I have meet some brooker in Quebec that encourage me to jump. I'm starting my company this week, and then will purchase the Mercedes Sprinter or the Ford Transit. Not sure at this stage.