April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Don't drive and EO.
1367901446865.jpg

When I was on the road I clipped our phone on our steering wheel kinda like that.
For about 3 minutes. Until I realized what would probably happen with an airbag deployment.
Aaaaayyyyyeereeee!!!!

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great day today...2 loads and almost total 700 miles...also got to stop in Toledo at Sprinter Waynes for a fuel filter...I sure screwed the pooch on this one....I totally forgot all about changing it....the sensor dodad was rusted completely to the filter body...good thing Wayne had a spare sensor around.....Getting old...Its a fatal mistake ya know....:p

11138520_882965385075284_4787705853939499682_n.jpg

Last edited:

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great day today...2 loads and almost total 700 miles...also got to stop in Toledo at Sprinter Waynes for a fuel filter...I sure screwed the pooch on this one....I totally forgot all about changing it....the sensor dodad was rusted completely to the filter body...good thing Wayne had a spare sensor around.....Getting old...Its a fatal mistake ya know....:p

11138520_882965385075284_4787705853939499682_n.jpg
He changed mine the other day also as it had been since last September...flushed and filled the Transmission Fluid and needed a new Oxygen Sensor. Took it back tonight due to CEL came back on and now may need a new NOx Sensor, so says the Error Code (crapazoid!) 2 loads today as well, last was a Recovery to Fremont. I love my Sprinter, I just want it to spew and feel better!

vandriver2

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Downed again with a CEL Error Code sayin I need a new NOx Sensor. Don't guess I should take a load if I'd be clogging up my Catalytic Convertor with Soot huh?!!!! Poo.

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
2 More nights of freezing weather before they start to climb...temp in the greenhouse this morning was a balmy 35 but my plants seem to be ok.

Reactions: ntimevan