April "Rabbit rabbit rabbit"

iceroadtrucker

Veteran Expediter
Driver
I NEED TO GET TO THE EAST COAST NEWARK NJ, PHILDELPHIA PA AREA. OR DELWARE BEFORE OR BY MONDAY 2 PU A CO DRIVER. DOING MY BEST.

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
If you aren't Loaded yet.... I hear the McD's drive-thru is free entertainment ....:p

I figured you would be headed Home .... Mr. Spudley....lol

Ya, we figured he would be too.
It's probably going to end up being one of those Danville loads again. They usually crank out about 4 of them on Friday nights. Hopefully OVM got his 3 naps in today. :)

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Out with the old! In with the new! And there was a lot of old to trash... Found junk from the old owner in there, all of it was old beat up equipment. Next is polish the chrome!

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
He Needs more than 3 naps.. :p
4864319.thb.jpg

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Up and rolling down the Hwy..
After a 8 hr. nap in Ky. it looks like a nice day to finish my drive to Iowa ...about 40 extra hours before unload....hmmm what to do.....?

Reactions: in-Transit

mikedrives191

Rookie Expediter
Yes the weather is great here... Thanks for Murray for not selling me out for .70 cents!! Freight :censoredsign:s!!

That's how the market works. Running for over 85 cents per mile is running above the market norm. You need to come down to 70 cpm if you want to be competitive. You're charging too much for your services! J/K! That competition can come back and bite one in the derriere from time to time. But who would want to go to KC that bad? It is hell just trying to get a load back out of there. I guess someone is driving down I-70 today with a sheet eating grin on their face. lol