Marco Rubio steps in it.

aristotle

Veteran Expediter
Just days after announcing his intention to seek the GOP presidential nomination, Florida Senator Marco Rubio has alienated himself from the Evangelical Christian voting bloc by stating he would gladly attend a homosexual wedding. It's going to be nigh impossible to recover from this misstep. Good to get these things on the record. The winnowing process continues.

witness23

Veteran Expediter
Just days after announcing his intention to seek the GOP presidential nomination, Florida Senator Marco Rubio has alienated himself from the Evangelical Christian voting bloc by stating he would gladly attend a homosexual wedding. It's going to be nigh impossible to recover from this misstep. Good to get these things on the record. The winnowing process continues.

lmao......
Good thing these things are on the record.

aquitted

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
What The Heck? Who Deleted my signature?
I guess C & M didn't want me advertising for them anymore.:confused:

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Seems like a lot of things like that got lost in the website transition.

Pilgrim

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Once again we see the inexperience of a first-term senator - kind of like the water bottle moment. Neither Rubio, Cruz, nor Paul have the experience and qualifications to be an effective CEO. Rubio especially seems to be lacking when it comes to campaigning on a national level. He and his handlers should understand the liberals and homosexuals are NOT going to vote for him, no matter what he says. I'll say again: we don't need another first-term senator as POTUS.

muttly

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Well, that leaves it down to Walker then, because Jeb won't be an acceptable candidate.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I could have an interesting effect. Perhaps, just perhaps some pizzed Dems might look at his positions now.
Just saying

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Perfect! He's not a lunatic. He just moved up on my list. Any conservative that won't vote for a potentially great candidate over that will hand Hillary the election. Who cares what that man does in his private life? It's a legal activity in most states and he isn't some goober lying and towing the company line.

Reactions: xiggi

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Way too early. I don't think a lot of that matters. It will comes down to who has the cash and plays well to the camera.
Have to remember, even small mistakes by a Republican will be magnified ten fold with the MSM. They need a story because Hillary isn't talking. lol.

Reactions: BigCheese and LDB

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
It really doesn't matter , voting booths are now being rigged, hackers are in bed with whatever party is paying them to hack the voting machines, we, the sheeples really think our vote counts,,hmmm. Oh, one other thing, why does someone who is running for these offices spend zillions and then speaks of balancing the budget---white man/woman speaks with forked tongue, nothing new here sheeples, move on,,baaa baaa. If they voted for Orama, they will vote for Billary,imho.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . If they voted for Orama, they will vote for Billary,imho.
Probably true, but what about the millions that didn't vote because the Reps did not have somebody they would cross over for.

If the Reps nominate such a person, they will win in a landslide.

You read it here first.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
but what about the millions that didn't vote

There are no such millions. They did vote and they voted for Obama. There were 4 ways to vote for Obama. Pull the lever for Obama or for straight Dem ticket, vote for the 3rd party candidate thereby voting for Obama, vote for a write in candidate thereby voting for Obama, stay home and not cast a ballot thereby voting for Obama. There may have been millions that didn't cast a ballot, but every one of them voted and they voted for Obama.

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
. . . There may have been millions that didn't cast a ballot, but every one of them voted and they voted for Obama.
Had the Reps presented a viable alternative, maybe, just maybe Obama looses.

That's my point with Hillary, give those millions an alternative.

Reactions: greasytshirt

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Probably true, but what about the millions that didn't vote because the Reps did not have somebody they would cross over for.

If the Reps nominate such a person, they will win in a landslide.

You read it here first.

The Republican voter block is so divided on what they want it's going to be tough.

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I'd love to have seen a much better candidate both of the last two elections. That isn't the point though. The point is there are not millions who didn't vote as you theorized. There were millions who didn't cast a ballot but there weren't any that didn't vote.