April fooled ya !!!!!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Well 50's here, but I would trade it to put you all on a load, lol. Screens look good right now. Busy day yesterday and not many long sitters :)

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Good morning gang! Another day.....another airplane. But this one is a family trip we do every year for Easter. Heading out to Arizona for some sunshine, relaxation and complete wifi coverage :)

Pretty good week going and this morning looks to be starting off pretty strong. I like it!

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Yep same place. Kind of a tradition. My family and my Uncle and Aunts family all meet out there every Easter. Started years ago when the kids were little. My mom and my grandfather alternating years happened to be at the Mayo Clinic out there with serious health issues and we would all go to see them at Easter. Well after they both passed the kids were like cant we still go to AZ at Easter? So we did it the first year to kind of remember and enjoy after both of them passed as a happy thing for the kids. Well it kind of became a tradition. Only have a few more years as my daughter and the neices and nephews are all hitting high school.

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Delivered about an hour ago near knoxville. Time to catch a parking lot nap. Thank you Wally World.