Owner/Operator
ae73d67400cafe019784baa7cf3aa708.jpg

New stickers not bad for 700k either :)

Sent from my flying circus

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
After a few laps around mid continent airport finally realized that is where Iam delivering to in the morning! Oh joy....terminal is all being remodeled and I have to find one contractor and a way inside the construction zone! Joys of driving

Reactions: ntimevan

akkshole

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
US Air Force
Hey all, after being off around christmas thru new years, I broke my foot and been off since Jan 16th...almost healed up but been a major fight to get loss time pay from One Beacon Ins/Brentwood Services...called and told me sending a check for 6 weeks worth March 11th, no check as of March 30, called again and said they would be sending in March 31...no question I was eligible etc. Still waiting but was told yesterday it was sent to billing...am owed 10 weeks worth as of April 4th, approx $3000. Needless to say, I will keep updated until I return to work (happened under dispatch). Be careful if you pay for occupational accident insurance and expect anything close to prompt pay.

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Attempted delivery late last night at what turned out to be a JD dealer not a plant... Found a spot went to bed... Nope apparently they have several red foxes in Mound city Mo and let me tell you that sound close to ye ol' sprinter is a bit like living in a bad horror film! Delivered now and nap time in ... Hell I dunno somewhere near Nebraska city Ne!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Attempted delivery late last night at what turned out to be a JD dealer not a plant... Found a spot went to bed... Nope apparently they have several red foxes in Mound city Mo and let me tell you that sound close to ye ol' sprinter is a bit like living in a bad horror film! Delivered now and nap time in ... Hell I dunno somewhere near Nebraska city Ne!

Lol....you city Boy....first I can guarentee it wasn't Red Foxes.. I would guess a young family of coyote and they have a Den close by on the edge of woods. They were hoping you had a little dog to let out to exercise.. the reason ...a quick meal to go for them....Now its April...:p