Points System

dalejrroks

Active Expediter
Under new system you earn points for posting and getting likes. Move your pointer over your screen name at the top of the forum page. When the window opens click on "your profile page" next to your avatar. Then on that page under your avatar picture you will see activity. joined, and such. The last thing will be your Trophy points. If you click on the number it will show trophies you have earned and at the bottom you can click to view all available trophies.

paullud

Veteran Expediter
Under new system you earn points for posting and getting likes. Move your pointer over your screen name at the top of the forum page. When the window opens click on "your profile page" next to your avatar. Then on that page under your avatar picture you will see activity. joined, and such. The last thing will be your Trophy points. If you click on the number it will show trophies you have earned and at the bottom you can click to view all available trophies.

I'll have to log on the computer.I only use my phone for this app. Thanks.

Bruno

Veteran Expediter
Fleet Owner
US Marines
Maybe you can get a free EO coffee cup if you earn 1000 points. Lawrence when are you going to start an online Expediters Online Store. You could sell jackets, shirts, and hats, that say Expediters Online. Maybe you could even sell shirts that members could order their EO name on them.