Hello March, where ya at

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Got new Firestone TransForce HT's put on my van today, they look and ride so much better so far than the Hancooks that came off it. Those tires did have 85,000ish miles on em tho so no complaints there. Tomorrow she gets a check up with her mechanic and a oil change then back in service.

Side note just bought a new Daniel Defense 5.56 upper now im gonna pick up a Palmetto State armory complete lower once I catch them on sale again to complete the package

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Sitting at home trying to figure out my next step, blown motor, not having a good day, these suckers are way over priced, over 1500 just to confirm my worst fears shredded 5-6 main crank bearings, next move?draining me fast here!

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Sitting at home trying to figure out my next step, blown motor, not having a good day, these suckers are way over priced, over 1500 just to confirm my worst fears shredded 5-6 main crank bearings, next move?draining me fast here!

Which motor are we talking about..

beachbum

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Well, in a couple of months 4 year in the van....want to run local but everyone wants a newer van and I don't want to buy a new one or any more overpriced sprinters.. Guess I'll drop a new motor in this one.. But first need to get everything checked out to make sure it's worth the 10K expense.

tknight

Veteran Expediter
Mbe 900, made a deal on one today for 5k going to check it out this weekend, pulling pan and mains for inspection, if clean, will take it 200k on the edm, crossing my toes as the install will be about another 3k plus misc parts

BigCheese

Seasoned Expediter
Dropped truck and trailer off at Boise Paper. I sure am glad I don't have to stay up here for this job. Small airport here in International Falls. Only flight out leaves at noon. Flying to Ohara then on to CT.