Hello March, where ya at

in-Transit

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nap time Davenport! Anyone between here and Des Moines I'll buy the coffee in the morning! On another note spent the last couple hours getting to know OVM on the telephone and look forward to meeting him in person !

Sent from my flying circus

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Nap time Davenport! Anyone between here and Des Moines I'll buy the coffee in the morning! On another note spent the last couple hours getting to know OVM on the telephone and look forward to meeting him in person !

Sent from my flying circus

Remember....He only talks on phone when on a load ..... otherwise he claims he os sleeping.....lol

Attachments

• 1427514107166.jpg
    1427514107166.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 21

Grizzly

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I have to give this upgrade a fail, still can't get the app back on my phone!

I have a feeling that some, or many, of us with older smartphones will not be able to download the new app until we upgrade our phones. I have an LG G2X. It's android based. I can't download a few newer apps. EO has just been added to that list.
My phone is older than 2 yrs old. It's paid for & I haven't been under contract with my cell provider for approx a year. So now that I've saved a little bit of coin for taking good care of this phone for so long .... the technology is starting to change! Prompting me to go out & buy a new phone. I'll live without the app ....

Reactions: jujubeans

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Good Morning Gang! I haven't had EO on my phone for a long time as it annoyed me by beeping every time someone made a post and I'm technically challenged and couldn't turn that off...I do just fine on the home PC. I'm on of those people that you have to drag into the next century of technology cuz I'm of the opinion "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :p

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Good Morning Gang! I haven't had EO on my phone for a long time as it annoyed me by beeping every time someone made a post and I'm technically challenged and couldn't turn that off...I do just fine on the home PC. I'm on of those people that you have to drag into the next century of technology cuz I'm of the opinion "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" :p

So You are saying OVM is the smart half .....or you can't get on EO on the SD rotary-dial land line .....sometimes living Off the grid isn't a good thing .......:p:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
So You are saying OVM is the smart half .....or you can't get on EO on the SD rotary-dial land line .....sometimes living Off the grid isn't a good thing .......:p:p
11082557_872369572801532_5162818025804485675_n.jpg

........:p