The Garden Corner 2015

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
3/27 Repotting the tomatoes, just got the black krim repotted and almost every seed sprouted so now I have 15 of those and prolly 10 of the Cherokee purple when I get them done!

Reactions: OntarioVanMan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Gonna be a nice day today...put in my glad bulbs yesterday. Today I'm going to drink coffee and watch the grass grow and water what needs watering! :)

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
It was freezing last night but this morning the geese are flying north by the thousands! And I picked a handful of small strawberries and a generous portion of green beans so spring is coming!!!

Reactions: ntimevan

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
Great..my potatoes still aren't here and now there's snow forecast for tonight.....any my rows are ready for planting!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Great..my potatoes still aren't here and now there's snow forecast for tonight.....any my rows are ready for planting!

Well if You are Bored..... You could go out to the Cattle Ranch and help Brand some cattle.....:D

Ragman

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Great..my potatoes still aren't here . . .
How about your melons?
44067_brod-kavelarg-smiley.gif

Reactions: ntimevan

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
lol,,,really trying here to contain what I was gonna say, but this is not the time....or place, enjoy your gardening....

Reactions: jujubeans

jujubeans

OVM Project Manager
You've got to love spring...my peonies, day lilies, Iris's are all poking up and all the lilacs are budding out!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
You've got to love spring...my peonies, day lilies, Iris's are all poking up and all the lilacs are budding out!

About time for you to have a town wide meeting.... tell the guy how Pretty his flowers are ....lol