Hello March, where ya at

fastman_1

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
If no call by 1300 I'll be out of service, to get packed up and head for Dayton in the morning, got a Jim Beam Collectors District Meeting at the Crown Plaza Hotel. Stop by if you can and the bourbon is me!

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I am picking up north of 1 of his Honey holes ....hehehe
OOS to sleep....either CRE is running Ken too hard or he is turning into a recreational Expeditor.....:p
and whom went sight seeing?....heheheh

came down to the Detroiter from Novi and ya can't get a van in sideways! at Walmart instead......

Reactions: ntimevan

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
I don't know if I'd go that far yet, I've been busy and haven't spent much time with it yet. But, so far it seems like a sideways move to me. Maybe I just haven't found whatever it is that's supposed to be great.
you be correct...somewhat....been too busy myself to check it out .....still wanting to know what was improved? from a members point of view?.....

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
you be correct...somewhat....been too busy myself to check it out .....still wanting to know what was improved? from a members point of view?.....
It looks like they added in a deeper social media aspect to our profiles and probably also allowed for the textures of the site to easily up rez'd as our phones and monitors are getting better. Remember just because changes can't be seen doesn't mean that on the back end on EO's side that they streamlined their process which in turn will help with ease of use and better tech help in the future. Also if they improved the basics of the website with more servers and/or a more robust network it can be the basis of things to come where they can build on the site without having to unveil a new and have the site down for a given time. Being able to add new and adaptable features from now will improve each of our EO experience.

All this being said the app still doesn't work for my iphone 6+

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
It looks like they added in a deeper social media aspect to our profiles and probably also allowed for the textures of the site to easily up rez'd as our phones and monitors are getting better. Remember just because changes can't be seen doesn't mean that on the back end on EO's side that they streamlined their process which in turn will help with ease of use and better tech help in the future. Also if they improved the basics of the website with more servers and/or a more robust network it can be the basis of things to come where they can build on the site without having to unveil a new and have the site down for a given time. Being able to add new and adaptable features from now will improve each of our EO experience.

All this being said the app still doesn't work for my iphone 6+
really? you copy and paste that from somewhere?.....LOL

Reactions: Murraycroexp

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
really? you copy and paste that from somewhere?.....LOL
Lol no I just understand the backside of website a little from previous jobs I have had. Just because they roll out a flashy new cost of paint for you to not enjoy but it's more for their ability to service their customers the companies that buy adds to lure the prize drivers. Throw a dog a bone it looks a lot smoother now :p

KickStarter6

Veteran Expediter
Remember if you can't figure out what a company is selling, then that means you're the product. I.E. Facebook the information they gather is the product that makes them money from ad revenue. They gather info on how to better track each of our individual wants by finding the things we talk about and the things search while here on the site

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
so far I've had 6 hours.maybe...I can't sleep when over tired....thats why the night off...besides I don't have the whip cracker you do.....LOL
Whip cracker.....lol
Oh I understand you don't want Juju to know what you said on the phone....:p

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
Remember if you can't figure out what a company is selling, then that means you're the product. I.E. Facebook the information they gather is the product that makes them money from ad revenue. They gather info on how to better track each of our individual wants by finding the things we talk about and the things search while here on the site
oh.....like a carrier making new and improved "policies" and "rules" and trying to sell us it will be better for us?.....LOL