January, Here's to a fresh start !!!!!!!

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Got one call not long after I got back in service. It was a shorty, but still would have taken it. Been working with pops today. Got him up and we walk alittle. It's been a good day :)

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Quiet here also. Not a single call today, and when you think about it, last week my phone rang almost constantly. Lol. But, the day is still young.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
Who says dispatchers doesn't work at night, lol. Got a call for a load at 1am for a early morning pickup.

Last edited:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Was bad here this morning got like 4 or 5 inches, but going up to 40 so turning into a slushy mess.

FlyingVan

Staff member
Owner/Operator
Pretty windy at my house also. I'll take the warmer temps over last week though.

Got a few calls today but nothing materialized. Time for a nap I guess.

Reactions: DollarSign

DollarSign

Fleet Owner
Owner/Operator
That's what I'm going to do myself. Here at delivery and having to wait for the crew to get off lunch break. I'm 3hrs early and got to drive another 1hr northwest and then nap time. Hope the phone will ring with another one.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Very windy night here in Detroit.

30 MPH winds all last night at home, trash cans just wouldn't stay upright :rolleyes:

Morning surprises...

Came down stairs this morning to find it rather chilly. Checked the temp, 12 degrees colder then normal and furnace off o_O Don't know if the winds played any part, usual issue is a air flow problem. Checked the filter, it was iffy, changed it out and restarted furnace. Seems to be working now. Just glad I was home, would have sucked to just come back to do that.

The one that got away...

While checking out the furnace, I noticed my mouse maze of death was disturbed. A glue trap was moved 3 feet, a regular trap was sprung, and no mouse to be found. Pretty lucky mouse :mad:

Unexpected bonus...

Checked my email and received a award bonus for 5 1/2 years of service. Never received a 1/2 year bonus that I can remember, but then again, I have trouble remembering what day it is :rolleyes:

jelliott

Veteran Expediter
Motor Carrier Executive
US Army
Very windy night here in Detroit.

30 MPH winds all last night at home, trash cans just wouldn't stay upright :rolleyes:

Morning surprises...

Came down stairs this morning to find it rather chilly. Checked the temp, 12 degrees colder then normal and furnace off o_O Don't know if the winds played any part, usual issue is a air flow problem. Checked the filter, it was iffy, changed it out and restarted furnace. Seems to be working now. Just glad I was home, would have sucked to just come back to do that.

The one that got away...

While checking out the furnace, I noticed my mouse maze of death was disturbed. A glue trap was moved 3 feet, a regular trap was sprung, and no mouse to be found. Pretty lucky mouse :mad:

Unexpected bonus...

Checked my email and received a award bonus for 5 1/2 years of service. Never received a 1/2 year bonus that I can remember, but then again, I have trouble remembering what day it is :rolleyes:

We like to be a rewarding company, lol

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Anyone else having issue with QC/fleet vision? Called in to office to be put in service, fleet vision still says oos. QC is giving me the silent treatment

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan

Steady Eddie

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
QC QC and QC. July I paid shipping for a black box to be overnight to me. Now it is out again, Matt is unable to do anything due to the unit is not communicating. Locks up on boot up, when it comes on. I have unplugged the unit a few times, brought it inside overnight, no help. I have had problems with it since day one, on and off.

Not sure if I'm alone in this or not.

Anyone else?

Sent from my iPhone using EO Forums

Reactions: ntimevan