100% fuel charge mine .15-.25 cents
1500 average?
1500-2000 he pays for qualcomm $35 a week
2000 + he pays qualcomm plus workers ins. 17.47 a week

cargo vans are extented fords roughly 15 mpg

is this good? thanks

chefdennis

Veteran Expediter
I wouldn't do it, but then again, I wouldn't ever drive someone else CV..i wouldn't even drive for me, if i wasn't me....:confused:

Mike99

Veteran Expediter
It is a fair deal. But I don't think that you will have 1500-2000 miles average for Panther to soon. And the worker comp is just 16-17$ per week.And allays the owner has to pay the qualcomm....so this is not a plus.....

Last edited:

LDB

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I would not figure on anything over 1200 miles per week when calculating a go / no go decision. Also, I agree it isn't the driver's responsibility to pay the qc fee. Good luck with your decision.

RoadTime

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I would not figure on anything over 1200 miles per week when calculating a go / no go decision. Also, I agree it isn't the driver's responsibility to pay the qc fee. Good luck with your decision.

Is the driver not paying the QC fee the norm :confused:

ChrisGa23

Expert Expediter
I dont pay QC fee's. Just escrow and workers comp .

Sense the first of the year I have gotten close to 1500+ every week but 2. Around 3 or 4 weeks have been over 2000 miles.

Im also on a 60/40 with 100% fuel surcharge paid to me.

Edit- I havent been home in almost 2 months thats why I probably been doing pretty good.

impalaryder

Rookie Expediter
do any one need a cargo van driver? any one hiring? i need no 1099 straight cash.. anyone got work.

Sent from my M980 using EO Forums mobile app

davekc

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Fleet Owner
Think he is looking for a cash deal so he gets FREE Obamacare. Saw a video the other day. Must be the new rage.:cool:

impalaryder

Rookie Expediter
Yeah lookin for a cash deal. If I got it like that. Why not do it like that . Yes with free money from obama:D

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
Yeah lookin for a cash deal. If I got it like that. Why not do it like that . Yes with free money from obama:D

Sent from my SPH-L900 using EO Forums mobile app

Last edited:

xiggi

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator

And that my friends is one of the big problems we have in this country today.

Sent from my Fisher Price - ABC 123