Powerball est $425,000,000 jackpot!!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
You still have 2-3 hours to get a ticket!!

A corny topic, but how would you spend some of yours on fun stuff if you hit it?!

ntimevan

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
I might retire.....but not in Bison , Sd.....lol

Sent from my SGH-T959 using EO Forums mobile app

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
Hunting and fishing all over the US. I would also like to build a "facility" for homeless vets, including housing, medical stuff, etc.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter
I would buy a trailer tail for our truck just because it would make me happy.

And I wouldn't bother keeping accurate stats on whether or not it saved fuel. :p

Last edited:

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
See these smart guys these trailer tails are experimental on straights so there are no stats really... someone is making up new stats and being part of a study.... Which will result of these smart guys getting their stats. You should really be saying thank you Linda for making you some stats

Last edited:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
I think my list would be too long to put on here. I'm 43 but there's so much that I feel I haven't done its silly. I wasn't military, so I don't have those "travel the world" stories. My parents didn't have money so I don't have those vacation stories like learning to snow ski, water ski, parachute, etc. now I'm kinda too chicken to do a lot of that. So.......

Sell everything!!!
Buy a motor coach.
Travel the country.
Sell the motor coach.
Travel the world. With a translator for every language.
Live happily ever after with Sally.

OR................
Buy out the guy that fired me for falling in love with my wife.
Under the threat of undercutting all his business if he didn't sell. LOL!!
I think Sally would just hire a hit man. LOL!!

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
See these smart guys these trailer tails are experimental on straights so there are no stats really... someone is making up new stats and being part of a study.... Which will result of these smart guys getting their stats. You should really be saying thank you Linda for making you some stats

Thanks Linda!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Murraycroexp

Veteran Expediter
Changing my answer.

Sell everything.
But a Sprinter limo.
Hire one of you guys to haul me and my family all over the country between kids attractions and breweries.

Hotel rooms every night. Driver too, of course. :)!!!

ScottInBama

Expert Expediter
Driver
Just invested $20 in my RRP (Redneck Retirement Plan). Big ole ranch in Texas and vacation home in Florida on golf course.

Humble2drive

Expert Expediter

The poor grammar in this post makes it difficult to decipher but I think you may have misunderstood my post. Bob and Linda should be applauded for putting themselves out there for this industry. Thank you Team C!

layoutshooter

Veteran Expediter
Retired Expediter
I can tell you one thing, IF, I were to hit that lottery tonight this would be my LAST NIGHT EVER in a stinky old truck stop, AND I WOULD NOT MISS THAT STINK!