Lot Lizards

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
where do the best lookin ones hang out at? Whats the protocol? how do you approach them, or do you wait for them to approach you? Are some of the subway workers, cashiers ect..undercover lot lizards or is that just my imagination?

roadeyes

Veteran Expediter
Charter Member
I think some of the security guards are lot lizards.
I hear they like it when you approach them.
Just be cool and they won't put the cuffs on too tight.
But then again, maybe you like it that way.;)

Last edited:

wvcourier

Expert Expediter
idk, I havent seen to many security guards at the Truck Stops, but the ones I have encountered so far seem pretty content with thier boring low paying job do they even give security guards handcuffs? Im just trying to figure out the fringe benifets of this job?

Dynamite 1

Staff member
Fleet Owner
well if you call gettin something comet wont scrub off a fringe benefit, then get at it. the benefit is endless, never could understand what the attraction is. just listen to the cb, you will be able to meet one just as soon as she is done cleaning up after the last one. or park on the back row and they will come. door to door service. just wait your turn. LOL

skyraider

Veteran Expediter
US Navy
If you all like diseases, invite one in that pleases. Ahh, the moral decay of truckers continues imho.

highway star

Veteran Expediter
Owner/Operator
Zane, were you in negotiations with Reed after Townley got hurt? (Imagine that, Townley got hurt!) 2 weeks, 4 days to RREEEEEDDDDD BBBUUUUUDDDDDD!!!!

Dreamer

Administrator Emeritus
Charter Member
I cant believe anyone with an ounce of self respect would even consider a lot lizard.... plain nasty. As others said...just listen to CB and watch them jump truck to truck.

I would never frequent for pay, but I thinking a truck stop lot lizard has to be the bottom rung even in THAT profession.

Dale