All types expedite warning

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
STEER CLEAR OF THESE THIEVES OPERATING AS ALL TYPES EXPEDITE, MIDWEST EXPEDITE, CHASE EXPEDITE, EXPEDITE UNION AND ANY OTHER NAMES THEY COME UP WITH. ALL OF THOSE NAMES WERE TAKEN FROM COMPANIES IN ILLINOIS THAT WERE DISSOLVED DURING THE 2003 AND ON DATES WHEN THE INDUSTRY STARTED TO TANK. THEY MOVED DOWN TO INDIANA AND 3 YEARS AGO A REAL ESTATE AGENT AND HER HUSBAND GOT TOGETHER WITH A STEWART NYE AND STARTED RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. GO TO Ripoff Report | Scams, consumer complaints, and frauds reported. AND LOOK THESE PEOPLE UP. THEY ARE OPERATING OUT OF HUNTERTOWN INDIANA (FT WAYNE) AND HAVE A RUNDOWN DUPLEX AS AN OFFICE. THEY WILL HURT YOU BAD IF YOU ARE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO SIGN PAPERS TO WORK FOR THEM. THEY EVEN MAKE YOU LEAVE YOUR CAR IN A WAREHOUSE IN ORDER TO WORK FOR THEM AS SECURITY. THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL.

OntarioVanMan

Retired Expediter
Owner/Operator
STEER CLEAR OF THESE THIEVES OPERATING AS ALL TYPES EXPEDITE, MIDWEST EXPEDITE, CHASE EXPEDITE, EXPEDITE UNION AND ANY OTHER NAMES THEY COME UP WITH. ALL OF THOSE NAMES WERE TAKEN FROM COMPANIES IN ILLINOIS THAT WERE DISSOLVED DURING THE 2003 AND ON DATES WHEN THE INDUSTRY STARTED TO TANK. THEY MOVED DOWN TO INDIANA AND 3 YEARS AGO A REAL ESTATE AGENT AND HER HUSBAND GOT TOGETHER WITH A STEWART NYE AND STARTED RIPPING PEOPLE OFF. GO TO Ripoff Report | Scams, consumer complaints, and frauds reported. AND LOOK THESE PEOPLE UP. THEY ARE OPERATING OUT OF HUNTERTOWN INDIANA (FT WAYNE) AND HAVE A RUNDOWN DUPLEX AS AN OFFICE. THEY WILL HURT YOU BAD IF YOU ARE DESPERATE ENOUGH TO SIGN PAPERS TO WORK FOR THEM. THEY EVEN MAKE YOU LEAVE YOUR CAR IN A WAREHOUSE IN ORDER TO WORK FOR THEM AS SECURITY. THEY NEED TO BE IN JAIL.

Thanks Crapshooter...all the newbees should be aware as us vets are, to this rip-off outfit...they should be in jail by now!!

jugbutt

Seasoned Expediter
Crapshooter Thanks alot for posting I looked at that company that wants to leave your car at there place.

Thanks again

dotcommark

Seasoned Expediter
Yep, dealt with these lowlifes over email. I just hit delete. I could smell the BS as soon as I opened their poorly written email.

Skyline

Expert Expediter
Owner/Operator
I e-mailed them a list of questions about 4 months ago and their response was the following: "provide us with proof of insurance and you are ready to go"!:eek:

Wild Child

Seasoned Expediter
I e-mailed them a list of questions about 4 months ago and their response was the following: "provide us with proof of insurance and you are ready to go"!:eek:

Yeah, they are very reluctant to answer any questions and will "hire" anyone breathing hard as they have no intentions of ever paying the driver. They will run your wheels off for 3 weeks and then find a reason to can you and refuse to pay you off. You not only did the runs but paid for the fuel out of your pocket because they require you to have 2 weeks worth of money up front in your pocket to pay for fuel.

The president of the company is a local real estate agent Zonetta Balfanz and her husband Drew is the VP. He is a IT geek that is a website designer and has put all their BS into their site. He also designed and monitors their site "Expediters Forum". They also have an "Expediters Union" website and claim to sell truck insurance. I guess you put your money up for insurance only to find you have no coverage if you have an accident.

Their junk yard dog that screws everyone is a guy named Stewart Nye and the entire store front operation is ran by him via computer. He is good at what he does but seriously needs to be jailed. He preys upon newbies desperate to get going and walks into this with their eyes closed.

I never got hurt by them but I know 3 good drivers that fell for it to the tune of over $25,000. I wish I knew what advice or direction to point them in for help. It is difficult to get state help because they are not covered under normal employee laws. They are classified as independant contractors.

If anyone has any suggestions on how to deal with these animals please let me know and I will pass the info on....1 of these drivers has already lost his house behind this crew.

bryanvolsfan

Seasoned Expediter
I e-mailed them asking for information and left my cell number. All they said in their return e-mail was bashing other expedite companies. I never received a phone call from anyone there, so I never sent any info because I thought it was very unprofessional to never call someone, THANK GOD I didnt go any further with them. If you read there website there are alot of misspelled words and that to me is a HUGE red flag. Thanks for the warning!
I signed on with A+ Expediting, there building isnt much but the people there are HONEST, TRUSTWORTHY and PROFESSIONAL! Everything the recruiter told me has turned out to be TRUE, and thats all I wanted was to be told the truth. I also get loads pretty much wherever I am and I usually have to ask them to not call for a day or so, so I can have a break. The dispatchers are all very nice and know you by name, they are easy to work with and seem to love their job. Im so thankful I didnt sign on with All-Types.