Bolt Express
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Missie600
  • 2 Post By skyraider
  • 1 Post By Yesteryear

Thread: NuWave Infrared Tabletop Oven

NuWave Infrared Tabletop Oven

Nuwave Oven

I have been hearing more drivers talking about using this oven and I wondered if anyone can tell me more about it? I hate the idea of spending money on a Nuwave without a few more reviews.

The description looks very interesting and it does cook fast and it appears faster then our convection oven.

Here is a link on Amazon

Amazon.com: NuWave 20326 Pro Digital-Controlled Infrared Tabletop Oven, Black: Kitchen & Dining
    Straight Truck Dry Box O/O Leased Exclusively to FedEx Custom Critical

You cannot hang out with NEGATIVE people and expect to live a POSITIVE life.

One of the Team Run Smart Pros

2. YOU decide your loads, your schedule, your home time with Landstar
    Landstar Express America
    As a "Business Capacity Owner" or BCO with Landstar, you control your business the way YOU want. You select the freight. You set your schedule. You decide on home time. At Landstar, owner/operators are compensated based on a fixed percentage of the revenue generated from the freight they haul. As rates increase, so does your compensation. Landstar is hiring Owner/Operators... Apply now!

3. 1,655916,61094,20

Re: NuWave Infrared Tabletop Oven

My bad. I misread your post. I thought you were talking about the induction cooktop, not the oven.
    Chet Merithew

OOIDA Lifetime Member #828583

Retired from trucking...FINALLY!!!!!

5. 2,655948,61094,20

I have the Sharper Image infrared oven, very similar to the Nu Wave. In my opinion it is the awesomist cooking tool ever invented. I can cook two large frozen boneless chicken breasts in 18 minutes, or thawed in 12 minutes. They are quite juicy and perfectly cooked. Steaks and Pork Chops come out great also. Baked potatos come out perfectly as well. I highly recommend this technology.

It is available at Bed Bath and Beyond for $129.95 but I think I got mine at Sams Club for around $89.00

The Sharper ImageŽ Digital Super Wave Oven - BedBathandBeyond.com
    Last edited by letzrockexpress; 12-09-2013 at 06:12 PM.
    "Thank God For The Man Who Put The White Lines On The Highway" M. Stanley

Nothing behind me, everything ahead of me, as is ever so on the road ~ Kerouac

"War at its root is about violence ... and the failure of diplomatic means to solve conflicts" ~ Rlent

7. 3,655966,61094,20

We have the unwavering cooktop and it great.
    T N T
    Finally, home again
    Load One
    Trk. #3060, #3160, #3180, #3185

9. 4,655990,61094,20

I have the nuwave cooktop and love it! We also have the convection oven/microwave, small crockpot, and an electric skillet. Since we got the new truck I have been cooking most of our food. I usually cook a lot when we have a day off and put it in fridge for the week. I have seen the oven but it seems like it would be hard to store, but it sounds fast!
    piattteam likes this.
    Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint you can on it. Danny Kaye

11. 5,669036,61094,20

Quote Originally Posted by Missie600 View Post
    I have the nuwave cooktop and love it! We also have the convection oven/microwave, small crockpot, and an electric skillet. Since we got the new truck I have been cooking most of our food. I usually cook a lot when we have a day off and put it in fridge for the week. I have seen the oven but it seems like it would be hard to store, but it sounds fast!
    Don't tell these guys you cook and such. They will track you down and 200 van drivers will be outside your truck for breakfast..lol
    tenntrucker and Missie600 like this.

13. 6,669127,61094,20

Have you ever looked at the ninja 3-in-1 cooking system? It steams vegetables, sears and cooks meats, even muffins or cakes. Very quick to cook things and easy to clean. I love it.
    If you think every day isn't a good day-just try missing one.

15. 7,669189,61094,20

Quote Originally Posted by Missie600 View Post
    And I help, eat it!!!!!!

17. 8,669451,61094,20

Have the Nuwave cook top and the Nuwave oven. Both are easy to store in truck. I love them and couldn't imagine being without them now. Well worth the money spent.

Sent from my VS950 4G using EO Forums mobile app
    Missie600 likes this.

19. 9,669951,61094,20