ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By cheri1122

Thread: Black Grapes

Black Grapes

Black grapes are back at Sam's Club! If you haven't tried these amazing grapes it will be a great time to try them now. Like cherries, they are only in the stores at certain times of the year. Someone from CA could probably tell us the times of the year you can get these.

Last year we enjoyed them so much after trying some on display in the store. Then when I went back to buy some the produce manger informed me the season was over. I always thought the big black grapes had seeds but they are seedless and sweet and juicy...and of course good FOR you!!
    India Hamner
    FDCC Owner/Operator
    Ref B Unit

How is it one careless match can start a forest fire, but it takes a whole box to start a campfire?

2. Tractor Drivers and O/Os
    Premium Transportation Logistics
    Semi Drivers Weekly Pay + Benefits Apply here for Premium Transportation Logistics LLC Company Tractor OR Owner Operator positions! https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/premiumtrans WORK WEEK BASED ON 7 DAYS AND MAY INCLUDE WEEKENDS (Home time off is generally every other weekend. May be more depending on freight volumes and where driver lives). PAY INCREASE AFTER 90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD. BONUS WEEKS OFFERED AS INCENTIVES. INCREASE DEPENDENT ON PERFORMANCE REVIEW. DRIVERS ARE PAID WEEKLY VIA DIRECT DEPOSIT. EMPLOYEE STATUS (W-2) MEDICAL INSURANCE (Driver pays portion of premium. Driver eligible after probationary period). HOLIDAY PAY 401k RETIREMENT PLAN VACATION PAY PERFORMANCE REVIEW AFTER 90 DAYS, AND AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR THEREAFTER. Prefer drivers are based in the Tri-State area. To obtain additional info please call Recruiting & Safety at 419-861-3430 ext. 207. Ask for Brian.

3. 1,563584,55481,20

Re: Black Grapes

Just 2 things.
    1. . .I'm really glad you are posting, again. I had missed you.
    2. . .Why do you always make me go shopping??? It is against the rules to go into Sam's Club and walk out with just one item.
    Jeanie
    OOIDA #66857
    Lifetime Member

5. 2,563668,55481,20

what she^^ said.
    And: I'm adding black grapes to my calendar [I forget whatever isn't written down] along with the red navel oranges that we can only get Dec- whenever they're gone, and only in Fl, far as I know, but they're worth the trip!
    Jeez, India, now I feel really old: my calendar used to have concert dates circled - now it's fresh fruits in season, sigh.

TeamCaffee likes this.

DELIVERING THE FUTURE, WHATEVER IT TAKES.
    OOIDA 743749

7. 3,563704,55481,20

It is nice to have you back India!

Now I am going to have to try the black grapes.... Like Jeanie said I cannot get out of Sams with only one thing.

I still drool over the dates you posted about a couple of years ago. Those are awesome
    Independent Contractor Leased Exclusively to FedEx Custom Critical

You cannot hang out with NEGATIVE people and expect to live a POSITIVE life.

One of the Team Run Smart Pros

9. 4,563716,55481,20