ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express

Fleet Vision APP for smart phone

Does anyone know is there an App for Fleet Vision for smart phones. Thanks again.

2. Top Dollar Rate$ 22'/24' Premium Straight Trucks!!
    Premium Transportation Logistics
    Explore the Premium opportunities available by leasing on to Premium Transportation Logistics LLC. Our reputation as an Expedite and Truckload Carrier since 2002 speaks for itself. PTL LLC offers our drivers premium pay, premium support services and premium freight. Our drivers appreciate fast settlements (no hold back week), our helpful dispatch team and a support system that is second to none. Call Brian today 800-661-3166 for additional details. Feel free to make an appointment to visit us prior to signing on.

3. 1,514112,52420,22
    Not that I am aware of.

Sent from my ADR6400L using EO Forums
    Christmas is the time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell government what they want and their kids pay for it. ~ Richard Lamm

5. 2,514129,52420,22
    Can't find one. Looks like the old trick of bookmarking the webpage will have to be used here.

Sent from my ADR6300 using EO Forums
    I AM my evil twin

If my name does not come up during your psychotherapy sessions, then I have failed

7. 3,514135,52420,22