ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express

Bad Credit Financing for Drivers in Today's Economy

Advertising content removed.
    Last edited by Lawrence; 02-23-2012 at 10:56 AM. Reason: Code of Conduct Violation

2. Tractor Drivers and O/Os
    Premium Transportation Logistics
    Semi Drivers Weekly Pay + Benefits Apply here for Premium Transportation Logistics LLC Company Tractor OR Owner Operator positions! https://intelliapp2.driverapponline.com/c/premiumtrans WORK WEEK BASED ON 7 DAYS AND MAY INCLUDE WEEKENDS (Home time off is generally every other weekend. May be more depending on freight volumes and where driver lives). PAY INCREASE AFTER 90 DAY PROBATIONARY PERIOD. BONUS WEEKS OFFERED AS INCENTIVES. INCREASE DEPENDENT ON PERFORMANCE REVIEW. DRIVERS ARE PAID WEEKLY VIA DIRECT DEPOSIT. EMPLOYEE STATUS (W-2) MEDICAL INSURANCE (Driver pays portion of premium. Driver eligible after probationary period). HOLIDAY PAY 401k RETIREMENT PLAN VACATION PAY PERFORMANCE REVIEW AFTER 90 DAYS, AND AT LEAST ONCE A YEAR THEREAFTER. Prefer drivers are based in the Tri-State area. To obtain additional info please call Recruiting & Safety at 419-861-3430 ext. 207. Ask for Brian.

3. 1,514161,52424,15

Re: Bad Credit Financing for Drivers in Today's Economy

If you would like to advertise on this web site please contact Sean Masters at 888-862-9831 ext. 105.

Lawrence,
    ExpeditersOnline.com

The UltraONE Expediter Club offers you rewards like nobody else.

The UltraONE Expediter is the TravelCenters/Petro Truck Stops way of giving something back to drivers. Join Now!

5. 2,514288,52424,15

Quote Originally Posted by JTCAPITAL View Post
    Advertising content removed.
    trust me it will be a wise investment to advertise here! many broke oo who don't even have money for oil or fuel.

7. 3,515193,52424,15

This economy is tough and only going to get tougher unless we can help each other get through this financial mess.

9. 4,515325,52424,15

JT, I have been tough on you from the start and the PM's we exchanged while the tone as changed on my part..a AD here will benefit you and those here that can use the help...as it WAS posted, you have a good product and it can benefit many in alot of ways...It takes cash to make cash....buy ad space, you to will benefit...

By the way, for what it is worth, yea it was advertising what you posted , but i have seen far more blatant cases....you have a good product...PM me your Contact info, as i said, i had given it to 2 people already, i am sure ill hear from others that could use that type of help....
    There are people in need of help. Charity is one of the nobler human motivations. The act of reaching into one's own pockets to help a fellow man in need is praiseworthy and laudable. Reaching into someone else's pocket is despicable and worthy of condemnation.
    --Walter E. Williams

"Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive."

"The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry."
    --William F. Buckley

"When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right."
    -- Victor Hugo

#252 Chevy Cargo Max

OOIDA Member, #934277

Part of the
    LOAD 1 CheerLeader Crew!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqD6uCWQDVc

11. 5,515345,52424,15

Waiting for callback from EO and tried to send you contact but your mailbox was full, Thanks for the help very much appreciated.

13. 6,515366,52424,15

Considering my van is on it's last mile (engine troubles today.. may be terminal.. 1 PSI oil pressure at idle and engine noise to back that up)... I might need your services.

However, there is one van on auction tomorrow that I should be able to pay cash for.

I'll always pay cash when I can.

15. 7,515376,52424,15

Isn't that what got us to this mess to begin with ?
    why do finance company's still give loans to peoples with bad credit, that can not stay in business anyway?
    here's a hint: if you do not have money/credit to start a stand alone business, go drive someone's else's rig for a wile, fix your credit, save some cash, pay off personal expenses, and move on.
    and why this website needs to allow them to advertize here ?
    we are setting them to fail.
    Moose.
    Holding a $ is holding a fast depreciated asset.

17. 8,515428,52424,15

Quote Originally Posted by moose View Post
    Isn't that what got us to this mess to begin with ?
    why do finance company's still give loans to peoples with bad credit, that can not stay in business anyway?
    here's a hint: if you do not have money/credit to start a stand alone business, go drive someone's else's rig for a wile, fix your credit, save some cash, pay off personal expenses, and move on.
    and why this website needs to allow them to advertize here ?
    we are setting them to fail.

i hope your speaking "in general".. I don't qualify for a commerical auto loan.. I can buy at the dealership, but it's got to be new, or near new for them to give me a lower rate than a CC.

I prefer small/short term loans if I have to borrow at all.

19. 9,515434,52424,15

Quote Originally Posted by cableguymn View Post
    i hope your speaking "in general".. .
    yes i was,
    i had a same post not so long ago, when EO introduced us to that "finance-guy', which suffer from the same syndrome . or back in the days when OOIDA did the same (which was the same guy BTW)...
    Moose.
    Holding a $ is holding a fast depreciated asset.

21. 10,515460,52424,15

Bad Credit financing isn't really for the people who dream about starting a business it should only be used as emergency capital to keep business going when times get tough or for those who have had some financial troubles in the past and are ok now but still cant get a loan from traditional banks. Cash is always best but sometimes unexpected things happen like previously mentioned engine trouble.

23. 11,515661,52424,15

Quote Originally Posted by JTCAPITAL View Post
    Bad Credit financing isn't really for the people who dream about starting a business it should only be used as emergency capital to keep business going when times get tough or for those who have had some financial troubles in the past and are ok now but still cant get a loan from traditional banks. Cash is always best but sometimes unexpected things happen like previously mentioned engine trouble.
    I kinda have a business rule that all should live by..

If your in a hole, and not making money. Stop diggin!

I am making money. i just have a worn out piece of equipment that is in need of replacement.

25. 12,515678,52424,15