ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mike Huckabee for President? Just Say No

Let's clear the air on this one. The GOP isn't going to nominate a preacher for US President. Why does Huckabee even bother? Self-promotion... sell more books, enhance his speaking fees. Can we find a viable candidate who isn't a preacher or community organizer, please? Perhaps, someone with real experience in business. Preferrably, with even a small dose of military experience. BTW, it looks like Newt Gingrich is leaning toward entering the GOP contest. Could be lots of rhetorical fireworks this election cycle. I like several GOP governors, but it's anybody's guess who will get the nomination. Those who want in will need to declare pretty soon.

2. Tractor O/O Drivers Needed
    Nations Express
    Nations Express Truckload division, we pay a minimum of $1.10 per loaded mile plus the Fuel Surcharge. We also pay deadhead as follows. $0.75 per mile plus the Fuel Surcharge for miles 1 to 100 and then miles 101 and more are paid at $0.85 per mile plus Fuel Surcharge. Some of the benefits include: Company Paid Fuel Taxes No Forced Dispatch Home Weekends if you would like 24 Dispatch Assistance Weekly Pay Direct Deposit Com Data Fuel Card Freight Bill Scanning Paid Layover Detention Pay HAZ MAT Pay Fuel Discounts Tire Discounts Safety Bonuses Open Door Policy to Senior Management 2012 and 2013 Model 53 Foot Dry Vans No Trailer Rental Fees Down Payment Assistance Nations Express Uses the Nations Fuel Surcharge Average

3. 1,426279,46614,21

Re: Mike Huckabee for President? Just Say No

How about Herman Cain??

5. 2,426288,46614,21

Quote Originally Posted by bobwg View Post
    How about Herman Cain??
    I am not familiar with the name Herman Cain.

7. 3,426289,46614,21

Quote Originally Posted by aristotle View Post
    I am not familiar with the name Herman Cain.
    google his name he had radio talk show in Atlanta , CEO of a company and won the in house straw poll at the Tea Party meeting in Phoenix last week? Ron Paul won the online straw poll of the same meeting

9. 4,426291,46614,21

Quote Originally Posted by bobwg View Post
    google his name he had radio talk show in Atlanta , CEO of a company and won the in house straw poll at the Tea Party meeting in Phoenix last week? Ron Paul won the online straw poll of the same meeting
    I just did a cursory look with Google. Mr Cain has certainly lived an interesting life. One brief report says Cain is recovering from StageIV cancer. If Cain wants to reach conservatives such as myself, he needs to kick it up a notch. Name recognition matters. This much is sure, I will be voting for whomever wins the GOP nomination as the challenger to Obama. As much as I want to believe defeating Obama will be easy, we all know better. It will take a monumental effort to unseat Obama. We may have to resort to dirty tricks... like running Ralph Nader again.

11. 5,426296,46614,21
    I just did a cursory look with Google. Mr Cain has certainly lived an interesting life. One brief report says Cain is recovering from StageIV cancer. If Cain wants to reach conservatives such as myself, he needs to kick it up a notch. Name recognition matters. This much is sure, I will be voting for whomever wins the GOP nomination as the challenger to Obama. As much as I want to believe defeating Obama will be easy, we all know better. It will take a monumental effort to unseat Obama. We may have to resort to dirty tricks... like running Ralph Nader again.
    How many more notches do you need? Search YouTube for "Herman Cain cpac" and spend a worthy 28 minutes watching his speech.

fired at you from my Droideka

13. 6,426304,46614,21

Quote Originally Posted by zero3nine View Post
    How many more notches do you need? Search YouTube for "Herman Cain cpac" and spend a worthy 28 minutes watching his speech.

fired at you from my Droideka
    039... we aren't electing a preacher nor are we nominating someone recently recovering from Stage IV cancer. Mr Cain sounds like a very fine man but his health problems render him unviable. Sorry.

15. 7,426307,46614,21

The pizza man looks pretty good at this point...we will have to see how he does over the long haul...
    There are people in need of help. Charity is one of the nobler human motivations. The act of reaching into one's own pockets to help a fellow man in need is praiseworthy and laudable. Reaching into someone else's pocket is despicable and worthy of condemnation.
    --Walter E. Williams

"Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive."

"The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry."
    --William F. Buckley

"When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right."
    -- Victor Hugo

#252 Chevy Cargo Max

OOIDA Member, #934277

Part of the
    LOAD 1 CheerLeader Crew!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqD6uCWQDVc

17. 8,426309,46614,21

My buddy runs a pizza joint, and several other businesses. He MAKES MONEY. Maybe a pizza guy would be better than the crop of bums that have popped up so far.

Duty Honor Integrity
    Peace Through Superior Firepower
    Security Through Strength

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give it to those who would not"

Thomas Jefferson

Freedom is found only in self reliance

Layoutshooter

19. 9,426310,46614,21
    LDB

Huckabee for president? Just say YES if the other choice is Obama. Now, if the GOP wants a strong ticket they should run Christie with Allen West for VP.
    It's okay if you disagree. I can't force you to be correct.

21. 10,426314,46614,21

Quote Originally Posted by LDB View Post
    Huckabee for president? Just say YES if the other choice is Obama. Now, if the GOP wants a strong ticket they should run Christie with Allen West for VP.
    At this point, I don't care if they run Mickey Mouse against "the one"....I'll vote for him!!

For Mark
    "La tristesse durera"
    “My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty's lamp guiding your steps and opportunity's arm steadying your way.” – Ronald Reagan

23. 11,426324,46614,21

Quote Originally Posted by dieseldiva View Post
    At this point, I don't care if they run Mickey Mouse against "the one"....I'll vote for him!!
    Naw, Micky Mouse is Disney and that is a REAL left wing wacko bunch if there ever was one!!

Duty Honor Integrity
    Peace Through Superior Firepower
    Security Through Strength

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give it to those who would not"

Thomas Jefferson

Freedom is found only in self reliance

Layoutshooter

25. 12,426329,46614,21

Heard an interesting thing on Chris Wallace Fox panel. Mr. Wan (not sure how to spell it) made a bold statement.

He said "The reason no one has officially thrown their hat in the Gop race is no one thinks O'bama can be beaten".

Another "Numb Nut in the closet".

27. 13,426353,46614,21

Quote Originally Posted by purgoose10 View Post
    Heard an interesting thing on Chris Wallace Fox panel. Mr. Wan (not sure how to spell it) made a bold statement.

He said "The reason no one has officially thrown their hat in the Gop race is no one thinks O'bama can be beaten".

Another "Numb Nut in the closet".
    I saw that too.....he's a nice guy and all but mostly seems "out of the loop"!! It's spelled Juan.

For Mark
    "La tristesse durera"
    “My dream is that you will travel the road ahead with liberty's lamp guiding your steps and opportunity's arm steadying your way.” – Ronald Reagan

29. 14,426356,46614,21

Cancer? I find no mention of cancer anywhere i look and i listen to his radio show too and even if he is a cancer survivor that shouldnt rule him out of being president did you go to his website read about him on his own web site did you watch his speeches on cpac and at last weekends tea party meeting?

31. 15,426357,46614,21
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast