ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express

Does anyone know about Affordable Transport out of Chesterland, OH

I have a chance to drive a cube van for this company. Has a few cube vans he runs 48 states. The guy (Bob) seeems to be honest and upfront about everything and answers all questions. Says all of the vans have nice roomy sleepers and are in good shape. Just wondering if anyone had a scoop on him.

2. Straight Trucks Solos and Teams
    Nations Express
    Nations Express has an immediate need for single and team tractor trailer drivers and owners! Drive for a company that treats you with the respect you deserve and will get you the miles you want! Nations Express strives to make you a successful truck owner by listening to the driver and owners. We have an open door policy that lets you have a true say in the events and issues facing an owner operator, a fleet owner and drivers today. We Offer: No Forced Dispatch Weekly Settlements Trip Pak and Transflo Scanning Satellite Communications 24 Hours Dispatch Company Paid Fuel Taxes Paid Dead Head Miles Com Data Fuel Card Mileage Bonus Safety Bonus Tire Program Fuel Discounts No Truck Age Requirement Rider Program No Pet Restrictions Paid Cargo Insurance New 53 Foot dry vans And most of all we offer you respect and the chance to become not just a driver leased to a company but a true partner in success!

3. 1,514657,52448,9

Re: Does anyone know about Affordable Transport out of Chesterland, OH

After a Google search seems like he hauls stuff off of Uship dot com.I wouldn't waste my time if that's the case.

5. 2,514671,52448,9

Re: Does anyone know about Affordable Transport out of Chesterland, OH

Yep he is a u ship guy used to be a neighbor of mine......keep looking.
    Owner operator since 1979
    Expeditor since 1997
    Ironhorse Expedited Services LLC
    PTL#739
    OOIDA Member#962431

7. 3,515157,52448,9