ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express

Panther load board

I would like to log in to Panther load board.
    I have question about insurance ,have 1 000 000 liability and 100000 cargo.... I dont have hazmat endorsment.
    Can I still be approved to log in and use loadbord?

2. Owner Operators - Vehicles of all sizes!
    Premium Transportation Logistics
    Explore the Premium opportunities available by leasing on to Premium Transportation Logistics LLC. We are a well established 10 year old Expedite and Truckload Carrier. PTL LLC offers our drivers above average pay, premium support services and premium freight. Our drivers appreciate fast settlements (no holdback week), our helpful dispatch team and that our doors are always open to drivers. Call one of our recruiters today at 1-800-661-3166 option 3 for additional detials. Feel free to make an appointment to visit us prior to signing on.

3. 1,443854,47897,9

Re: Panther load board

If you're wanting to bid on loads as a outside carrier you'll also need authority, a agreement, and more. Contact Panther and ask for their outside carrier package. You may be able to get Panther loads through other brokers, but, that's just another slice out of the pie.

5. 2,443883,47897,9

Re: Panther load board

Quote Originally Posted by bbrs2000 View Post
    .... I dont have hazmat endorsment.
    Can I still be approved to log in and use loadbord?
    Many independents can't get (or afford, even if they could get) insured for hazmat. Panther will still accept you, assuming everything else is in order, and you have everything set up with them.
    ".. please be careful when assuming things in this industry. Very few things will be a "pleasant" surprise."
    jansiemoo, May 19, 2011

7. 3,443889,47897,9