ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express

Panther load board

I would like to log in to Panther load board.
    I have question about insurance ,have 1 000 000 liability and 100000 cargo.... I dont have hazmat endorsment.
    Can I still be approved to log in and use loadbord?

2. Premium Transportation Semi Tractor Trailer Drivers Sign On Bonus / Owner Operators Tremendous Revenue!!
    Premium Transportation Logistics
    Looking for COMPANY and O/O OTR Class A drivers. 5 available tractors will be filled in the month of December $1000.00 Sign on Bonus Great Pay, Home weekends + Benefits. Very Nice equipment. No layovers!! Plenty of miles and freight!! Call 800-661-3166 for more details or submit an app online at: www.drive4premium.com "Careers"

3. 1,443854,47897,9

Re: Panther load board

If you're wanting to bid on loads as a outside carrier you'll also need authority, a agreement, and more. Contact Panther and ask for their outside carrier package. You may be able to get Panther loads through other brokers, but, that's just another slice out of the pie.

5. 2,443883,47897,9

Re: Panther load board

Quote Originally Posted by bbrs2000 View Post
    .... I dont have hazmat endorsment.
    Can I still be approved to log in and use loadbord?
    Many independents can't get (or afford, even if they could get) insured for hazmat. Panther will still accept you, assuming everything else is in order, and you have everything set up with them.
    ".. please be careful when assuming things in this industry. Very few things will be a "pleasant" surprise."
    jansiemoo, May 19, 2011

7. 3,443889,47897,9