ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express

Thread: $1000.00 Cash

$1000.00 Cash

$1000.00 Cash giveaway everyday at the Expedite Expo. Cash. How cool is that?

Thank you CIS Commercial Insurance Solutions!

It's going to be a great show! I hope you can make it.
    Lawrence,
    ExpeditersOnline.com

The UltraONE Expediter Club offers you rewards like nobody else.

The UltraONE Expediter is the TravelCenters/Petro Truck Stops way of giving something back to drivers. Join Now!

2. Premium Freight. Premium Pay. Premium Drivers.
    Premium Transportation Logistics
    22'/24' Straight Trucks Are Averaging $1.50 All Miles!! Try our new 70% program!! Explore the Premium opportunities available by leasing on to Premium Transportation Logistics LLC. Our reputation as an Expedite and Truckload Carrier since 2002 speaks for itself. PTL LLC offers premium drivers premium pay, premium support services and premium freight. Our drivers appreciate fast settlements (no hold back week), our helpful dispatch team and a support system that is second to none. Call Brian or Scott today 800-661-3166 ext. 207 or ext. 112, respectively, for additional details. Feel free to make an appointment to visit us prior to signing on.

3. 1,457978,48833,7

Re: $1000.00 Cash

Huh, Wondered why my premium went up so much that I had to go back to the company insurance.

You can delete this post if you'd like to. Just needed to mention it. But when I cancelled the rate somehow was able to get much better. Just needed to mention that too.
    not trying to start anything. Just sayin'

But let me add this; very nice people over there to work with. and if need be I'd use them again.

5. 2,458003,48833,7