ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

On-dekk trans, llc

Formerly known as JD Clark Logistics...I work for them and wasn't informed the change was eminent, not cool! Was anyone else aware beforehand?

Posted with my Droid EO Forum App

2. Sprinter Vans Needed!
    Nations Express
    Nations Express has an immediate need for single and team Sprinter Vans! Drive for a company that treats you with the respect you deserve and will get you the miles you want! Nations Express strives to make you a successful truck owner by listening to the driver and owners. We have an open door policy that lets you have a true say in the events and issues facing an owner operator, a fleet owner and drivers today. We Offer: No Forced Dispatch Weekly Settlements Trip Pak and Transflo Scanning Satellite Communications 24 Hours Dispatch Company Paid Fuel Taxes Paid Dead Head Miles Com Data Fuel Card Mileage Bonus Safety Bonus Tire Program Fuel Discounts No Truck Age Requirement Rider Program No Pet Restrictions Paid Cargo Insurance And most of all we offer you respect and the chance to become not just a driver leased to a company but a true partner in success!

3. 1,454082,48582,7

Re: On-dekk trans, llc

I think John Clark and his partner Rob Bonello split the companies up. Rob is taking the expredite vehicles and starting On-Dekk and John is going back to focus on tractors with JD Clark.

John Elliott

CEO, Load One LLC
    800-506-4422

"The Future Belongs to Those Who Deliver!"

http://www.load1.com

Past President, TEANA - The Expedite Association of North America http://www.teana.org

Follow us on FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/loadone

5. 2,454088,48582,7
    John is still working with a handful of expediters. Disaster cleanup, if you will. To answer the original post, no one we know knew for certain - it was rumored - until it was spoken directly by John himself to each individual that was caught up in the poorly handled fray.

I take from the original post that if a driver didn't get "the call" that was questionable in its reasoning OR they did and in turn didn't follow through, they may have not known beforehand.

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008
    Last edited by LisaLouHoo; 06-27-2011 at 01:48 PM.
    I AM my evil twin

There's dysfunctional....then there's whatever the **** I am...

7. 3,454116,48582,7
    In their defense, I did take 2 weeks off during the whole process...not saying anything improper was done, just surprised when I called in this morning to go back on duty. I had an exhausting 6 weeks out that included 2 west coast stints and I live in VA so I wanted some downtime with the g-babies. :^) Thanks for the replies.

9. 4,454140,48582,7

This is true, Rob will be taking the vans and sprinters and we both will be involved in OnDekk. Although nothing new, it's not official just yet.

We are working to set up and get prepared, some owners have been notified and some have not. Only certain circumstances warrant any notice right now.

It would be the same as if I told my owners before we where prepared I would catch heat.

In reality, Rob and his staff are still in place, the office is still there and the phones are ringing. Only the companyname will change.

I will be going back to concentrate on straight truck and tractors and my Canadian freight. I can only do so much without getting spread too thin.

Any questions can be directed to Rob at their office during normal business hours.

This should come as no surprise, but I wish Rob, his staff and all the owners the best and will still be around to support the new venture. And he will be in touch with all affected by the change as needed.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!!
    John D. Clark, Jr.

J.D. Clark Logistics, Inc.
    Phone: 586-746-1345

Visit us at J.D Clark Logistics, Inc.

11. 5,454287,48582,7

Congratulations on the growth of your company. Best of luck I am sure your will prosper.

13. 6,454290,48582,7
    Quote Originally Posted by dad4evr1 View Post
    Formerly known as JD Clark Logistics...I work for them and wasn't informed the change was eminent, not cool! Was anyone else aware beforehand?

I am happy and yet befuddled that you didn't get your behind jumped on by that certain group of posters: the accusatory, confused, bored, partially illiterate, and just plain stupid...like more than one of us has when we try to share an experience with any carriers. Good for you...

"Bruises fade and bones will mend-but a psyche can be ruined FOREVER" : LisaLouHoo, c. 2008
    I AM my evil twin

15. 7,454379,48582,7

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNCLARK View Post
    This is true, Rob will be taking the vans and sprinters and we both will be involved in OnDekk. Although nothing new, it's not official just yet.

We are working to set up and get prepared, some owners have been notified and some have not. Only certain circumstances warrant any notice right now.

It would be the same as if I told my owners before we where prepared I would catch heat.

In reality, Rob and his staff are still in place, the office is still there and the phones are ringing. Only the companyname will change.

I will be going back to concentrate on straight truck and tractors and my Canadian freight. I can only do so much without getting spread too thin.

Any questions can be directed to Rob at their office during normal business hours.

This should come as no surprise, but I wish Rob, his staff and all the owners the best and will still be around to support the new venture. And he will be in touch with all affected by the change as needed.

Thanks again to everyone for your support!!
    Good luck to you, John. Give me a call when you have a chance.
    Drive Safe!

Jeff
    O/O 20 years
    OOIDA member
    http://jeffersonfastfreight.com

17. 8,454386,48582,7
    Quote Originally Posted by LisaLouHoo View Post
    I am happy and yet befuddled that you didn't get your behind jumped on by that certain group of posters: the accusatory, confused, bored, partially illiterate, and just plain stupid...like more than one of us has when we try to share an experience with any carriers. Good for you...

He just asked a question about a concern he had experienced with his company? Why would anyone jump on him?

Christmas is the time when kids tell Santa what they want and adults pay for it. Deficits are when adults tell government what they want and their kids pay for it. ~ Richard Lamm

19. 9,454420,48582,7
    Quote Originally Posted by paullud View Post
    He just asked a question about a concern he had experienced with his company? Why would anyone jump on him?
    No one should...indeed. PM coming.

I AM my evil twin

21. 10,454473,48582,7
    That's because YOU didn't start this thread....and you know that is true. Ya flippin' whiner, LOL! ( Ow ow ow...Don't hurt me!!!!)

23. 11,454479,48582,7

No one should...indeed. PM coming.

Quote Originally Posted by BeecherKen View Post
    That's because YOU didn't start this thread....and you know that is true. Ya flippin' whiner, LOL! ( Ow ow ow...Don't hurt me!!!!)
    They just get grumpy because of Halo Burger withdrawls.
    Posted with my Acer Aspire 4339-261B laptop
    =================================

I am the Ragman - Coo Coo Ca Choo
    -------------------------------------------
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." -- Dave Barry

25. 12,454486,48582,7

What is this "Halo Burger" of which you speak? I am but a lowly East Coaster; please be gentle
    DISCLAIMER: I could be wrong, just ask my wife

CHANNELLOCK: Because Meadville's not in China, it's in Pennsylvania.
    Live in America, buy American.

27. 13,454515,48582,7

Quote Originally Posted by xmudman View Post
    What is this "Halo Burger" of which you speak? I am but a lowly East Coaster; please be gentle
    It's a local burger joint around the Flint, Mi area.
    Posted with my Acer Aspire 4339-261B laptop
    =================================

I am the Ragman - Coo Coo Ca Choo
    -------------------------------------------
    "Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza." -- Dave Barry

29. 14,454516,48582,7

OK, but how's the food?
    DISCLAIMER: I could be wrong, just ask my wife

CHANNELLOCK: Because Meadville's not in China, it's in Pennsylvania.
    Live in America, buy American.

31. 15,454518,48582,7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast