ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

TA /Bp Expedite king cards

According to Lynda Jones Manger Of TA Berkley Pa store number 067 . The Ta Expedite King will not be taken at the BP stores
    only at the diesel pumps not the gas pumps !

JOHN PETRUS
    WWW.LRTEXPEDITE.COM

2. YOU decide your loads, your schedule, your home time with Landstar
    Landstar Express America
    As a "Business Capacity Owner" or BCO with Landstar, you control your business the way YOU want. You select the freight. You set your schedule. You decide on home time. At Landstar, owner/operators are compensated based on a fixed percentage of the revenue generated from the freight they haul. As rates increase, so does your compensation. Landstar is hiring Owner/Operators... Apply now!

3. 1,384992,43102,7

Re: TA /Bp Expedite king cards

Isn't there something "official" from T/A or do locations have an opt-out policy from any and all promotions?

5. 2,384995,43102,7
    I'm in the pond, standing on all your pennies

Last time I talked to someone at TA about that, I was told that all TA locations participate in all of the same promotions.

The Doppler Effect means red lights will appear to be green if you drive fast enough.

7. 3,384997,43102,7

Maybe T/A needs to actually start gathering names and then send out some sort of memo telling these promotions are country wide, but how many people actually call up and say "Your manager John Doe at store 5231 said this ... is it true?"

9. 4,385001,43102,7

I checked on the status of my Expediters card last week with a call to TA...the lady there answered my questions and then gave me another phone number and told me that if i had any TA Employee that didn't know or understand how the new program worked to have them call that number while i was there and the person that answered would walk them through the issues. She said ALL TA's work with the old Road King and the New Ultra Expediters programs...

The # she gave me is:

1-866-752-2582
    There are people in need of help. Charity is one of the nobler human motivations. The act of reaching into one's own pockets to help a fellow man in need is praiseworthy and laudable. Reaching into someone else's pocket is despicable and worthy of condemnation.
    --Walter E. Williams

"Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive."

"The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry."
    --William F. Buckley

"When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right."
    -- Victor Hugo

#252 Chevy Cargo Max

OOIDA Member, #934277

Part of the
    LOAD 1 CheerLeader Crew!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqD6uCWQDVc

11. 5,385002,43102,7

Quote Originally Posted by greg334 View Post
    Isn't there something "official" from T/A or do locations have an opt-out policy from any and all promotions?
    Hi Greg
    No It was someone that didn't know her job and wasn't going to admit it ! It says right on there web site that 50 gals of either gas or diesel so I explained to her her that i wouldn't spend my money there and that i was more than happy to let all the expedite world know her policy so that they wouldn't waste there money there or her time talking to her about it !I asked her her name and what town it was and she lied about the town but the store number was right 067 exit 29 route 80 PA
    so i filed a complaint With expedite King on this matter and i am guessing many other stores will be this way.

JOHN PETRUS
    WWW.LRTEXPEDITE.COM

13. 6,385003,43102,7

Quote Originally Posted by johnpetrus View Post
    Hi Greg
    No It was someone that didn't know her job and wasn't going to admit it ! It says right on there web site that 50 gals of either gas or diesel so I explained to her her that i wouldn't spend my money there and that i was more than happy to let all the expedite world know her policy so that they wouldn't waste there money there or her time talking to her about it !I asked her her name and what town it was and she lied about the town but the store number was right 067 exit 29 route 80 PA
    so i filed a complaint With expedite King on this matter and i am guessing many other stores will be this way.

Thank you Chef dennis
    I called the store and talked to Lynda and gave her that number , and thank you for it y the way !
    I didn't know one store manger could be so RUDE!!
    She fell just short of calling me an idiot and I had NO clue what i was saying and she new everything there is to know !
    she got so mad that she was screaming over me and then hung up on me ! her number is 814 786 7988 if anyone wants to clue her in !

JOHN PETRUS
    WWW.LRTEXPEDITE.COM

15. 7,385006,43102,7

Post Re: TA /Bp Expedite king cards

i just received my new ultra 1 card today an it comes with a booklet with a list of all ta an petro locations an they all accept this new (card) policy...
    Drivin Miles an Makin DOLLAS

I DELIVER, SO I OWN THE FUTURE!!! DOLLAS
    (Former) Load-1 Sprinter #188
    (Former) Load-1 Sprinter #258
    (Former) Load-1 Sprinter #265
    (NOW!) Load-1 Sprinter #294

17. 8,385051,43102,7

hmmm there is a .25 cent difference from the TA here to across the street...my FREE $10.00 shower is going to cost me $12.50...now there is a bargain...
    Drive less...Make more...$$$...

It's not how much you run,
    It's how much you run for... $$$

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.
    Thomas Jefferson

19. 9,385062,43102,7

Worse in Oak Grove: TA is at $3.03, QuickTrip at $2.75!

DELIVERING THE FUTURE, WHATEVER IT TAKES.
    OOIDA 743749

21. 10,385064,43102,7

Quote Originally Posted by cheri1122 View Post
    Worse in Oak Grove: TA is at $3.03, QuickTrip at $2.75!
    actually it is 3.02 here, just down 70...and 2.75 at Phillips and Mr Fuel...I don't get the discount some do...

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.
    Thomas Jefferson

23. 11,385066,43102,7

I hear, TA actually has someone traveling around from location to location in a van.
    Pulls up, emits a cloaking device on his TA ID by hitting a button his cell phone.
    Then he proceeds to try and use as many promos as being offered currently thru TA,
    I think his name Harry McConnel, or something like that.
    Yep, pulls their shorts down an whips their cheeks cherry red right then and thare if they are being CONTRARY or DECEITFUL
    They signed a contract ya knw.
    Be Informed.

Linda N Dave
    DR4573
    TVAL
    FedEx CC
    OOIDA 887745

A mind is like a parachute, it doesnt work if it isnt open. Frank Zappa

25. 12,385071,43102,7
    I'm in the pond, standing on all your pennies

This is simply a new program that is different from the old program, especially with regard to vans at the gas pumps. It'll take a while before some of the TA locations even see a van try and use the program. Managers at TAs have a lot on their plate, and digging down into the details of a program they might not even see more than 2 or 3 times a month is low on the list. Many probably glanced at the program and saw 'same deal, different lookin' card, points don't expire and there's some restaurant promotions going on', yawn, and then went about their day. The differences in the program won't "register" in their brain until they are faced with one of those differences and have to look it up or get it clarified. Many of us have had jobs where similar things have happened with various changes in how things are done.

Just the 3 days ago I heard a fuel desk cashier telling a driver that he should sign up for a Road King card. Old habits die hard. I piped up and echoed her suggestion, but added that it's not even called Road King anymore, but is the UltraONE card. She said, "Yeah, it's UltraONE or something like that, but it's the same program."

Once more van drivers know about and start to use the program, and more TA and Petro locations see the use of it, the more knowledgeable the cashiers and managers will become, and the easier it will be to use.

I still see a lot of vans sitting at many Flying J's. Old habits die hard, but will be hastened for many come Wednesday when they get a rude awakening when the Flying J Frequent Fueler card becomes a Pilot Driver payback card.

The Doppler Effect means red lights will appear to be green if you drive fast enough.

27. 13,385074,43102,7

I've been out 8 days now and not spent 1 red cent in a J or Pilot...and I like pilot coffee..Between getting an extra 1-1.5 mpg because I am not using cheap J diesel and getting a better price...I pay for my showers....It takes 3 fills at TA to get a shower and when one isn't running so hard you won't pile up the credits...I don't get the discount TA offers either...

Thomas Jefferson

29. 14,385090,43102,7

Red face Re: TA /Bp Expedite king cards

Quote Originally Posted by johnpetrus View Post
    According to Lynda Jones Manger Of TA Berkley Pa store number 067 . The Ta Expedite King will not be taken at the BP stores
    only at the diesel pumps not the gas pumps !
    John,

You need to ask them to upgrade your card from ExpediteKing to UltraOne Expediter. You will get the gasoline benefit:

UltraONE

1 Shower per cumulative 50 gallons or more of diesel fuel or gasoline in a 5 consecutive day time period
    Credits Good for 10 Days
    Lawrence,
    ExpeditersOnline.com

Expediting isn't just trucking, it's a lifestyle; 

Expediting isn't just a lifestyle, it's an adventure;

Expediting isn't just an adventure, it's a job;

Expediting isn't just a job, it's a business.

Stay Connected to EO with these Smartphone Apps!
    Android - Free Download! iPhone - Free Download!

The UltraONE Expediter Club offers you rewards like nobody else.
    The UltraONE Expediter is the TravelCenters/Petro Truck Stops way of giving something back to drivers. Join Now!

31. 15,385097,43102,7
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast