ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express

Nashville flooding

Fatality Reported in Nashville Floods - NewsChannel5.com | Nashville News, Weather & Sports

Be sure to click on the video of the building floating away to say nothing of the trucks and cars under water.
    FedEx CUSTOM CRITICAL / ROBERTS EXPRESS 1988 - 2014 Retired

2. Be Home Every Weekend!!!
    Nations Express
    Nations Express has immediate opening for Owner Operators in our Truck Load Service. When you become a partner in the Nations Express Truck Load Service Division you will be home every weekend. Driver for a company that understands you have people and events waiting for you at home. Nations Express Truck Load Offers: $1.10 Per mile loaded plus FSC $0.85 Per mile empty plus FSC Weekly Settlements/Direct Deposit Free 2012 and 2013 model dry van trailers Haz Mat Pay Extra Stop Off Pay Detention Pay Com Data Fuel Card Satellite Communications 24 Dispatch No Truck Age Limit Rider Program No Pet Restrictions Mileage Bonus Requirements 21 YRS of Age 1 YR Over the Road Experience Acceptable Driving Record HAZ MAT Endorsement

3. 1,364892,41499,7

Re: Nashville flooding

Up to 5 dead due to storms/flooding in Tennessee...

Severe flooding kills at least 5 in Tenn. - Weather- msnbc.com
    Steady

Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with being responsible governing written post, please be advised that any advice included in this communication, including attachments, is not intended, and cannot be used, for the purpose of being responsible, therefore the communication and or attachments can not be viewed as irresponsible or matter to another person.

There are people who present themselves contrary to the way they really are.....

I really do "...Live in a Van down by the R-I-V-E-R!"

5. 2,364962,41499,7

Quote Originally Posted by Steady Eddie View Post
    Up to 5 dead due to storms/flooding in Tennessee...

Severe flooding kills at least 5 in Tenn. - Weather- msnbc.com
    All your family safe Eddie?
    Drive less...Make more...$$$...

It's not how much you run,
    It's how much you run for... $$$

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.
    Thomas Jefferson

7. 3,364964,41499,7

Quote Originally Posted by OntarioVanMan View Post
    All your family safe Eddie?
    For now...Heavey rains today then mid to high 80's next week. I'm more concern about the cabin though....Wife said there is water starting to get close to the back door!

I said "well, we do have a boat"...she didn't think that was funny.....I should be there late Monday/Tue. If I can get there. We have a team in Milan that can't get out. All the water sheds west of Jackson is over their banks.
    Steady

Disclaimer: To ensure compliance with being responsible governing written post, please be advised that any advice included in this communication, including attachments, is not intended, and cannot be used, for the purpose of being responsible, therefore the communication and or attachments can not be viewed as irresponsible or matter to another person.

There are people who present themselves contrary to the way they really are.....

9. 4,364967,41499,7

No offense, Steady, but I am one happy man to be out of that state and AR. Detour, backups, trees down....I'd rather have snow. TN was horrible.
    AJ & Myrian Johnson

11. 5,365033,41499,7

Quote Originally Posted by usafk9 View Post
    No offense, Steady, but I am one happy man to be out of that state and AR. Detour, backups, trees down....I'd rather have snow. TN was horrible.
    No offense here... TN can/is the worst place to be when weather is concerned.
    Steady

13. 6,365060,41499,7

i came through nashville yesterday. ta downtown, i couldn't get to, detoured around 2 spots where water was over i 40, and drove through one spot, was about a foot deep.
    interesting trip yesterday it was.
    panther II
    tractor 09483

were in not for those who ponder what if, we would still be where we were

15. 7,365214,41499,7

Knowing 24 was unuseable, I detoured south on US 45 - Jackson was a holy mess [the fairgrounds & Budweiser are underwater], and got as far as Henderson when the road was closed. It's a muddy mess around there.

DELIVERING THE FUTURE, WHATEVER IT TAKES.
    OOIDA 743749

17. 8,365256,41499,7

Channel 19 Blog writer reports on Nashville flooding, posts photos of flooded Nashville truckstop.
    Expediter 2003-2013. Straight truck. The husband half of a husband/wife team.

19. 9,365266,41499,7

Whatamess- I-24 near Nashville..... .
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Steady

21. 10,365271,41499,7