ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

JUNG EXPRESS LOAD ISSUE

I hauled a load for Jung EXPRESS/Brokered by PANTHER II from dyer,IN to griffen,ga. a total of 733 on the miles at the rate of 1.20 plus 10% FSC acording to Panthers online database it was picked up three hours early and delivered 3 hours early. I have the paperwork for this. Initally I had a problem where with in the shuffle some how the bl got lost. It took me a course of neerly 3 weeks to obtain a copy of the bill of lading from panther. Once I did I immediatly turned it in to JUNG for payment. "It looks good we will get you paid next pay period." Here it is Next pay period and I call the owner and ask where the heck my pay is for my load. I get "We made up a mock up bill in order to get paid since you did not have one" I have the bill from panther that the consignee has with the POD signiture on there. Now is he trying to tell me that he forged the BL? Why does the BL I have in my posession from panther have the correct signiture? I need some advice on trying to obtain my money from this company. This is a bunch of crap if you ask me how a company gets the BL and doesnt pay the driver x( x(

2. Tractor Trailer O/O Needed! No Truck Age Restriction!
    Nations Express
    Nations Express has an immediate need for single and team tractor trailer drivers and owners! Drive for a company that treats you with the respect you deserve and will get you the miles you want! Nations Express strives to make you a successful truck owner by listening to the driver and owners. We have an open door policy that lets you have a true say in the events and issues facing an owner operator, a fleet owner and drivers today. We Offer: Sign On Bonus! No Forced Dispatch Weekly Settlements Trip Pak and Transflo Scanning Satellite Communications 24 Hours Dispatch Company Paid Fuel Taxes Paid Dead Head Miles Com Data Fuel Card Mileage Bonus Safety Bonus Tire Program Fuel Discounts No Truck Age Requirement Rider Program No Pet Restrictions Paid Cargo Insurance And most of all we offer you respect and the chance to become not just a driver leased to a company but a true partner in success!

3. 1,165014,20293,7

RE: JUNG EXPRESS LOAD ISSUE

Sounds like he generated a BOL in order to get paid from Panther, which it sounds like he did. I would pursue the owner as it sounds like he has been already paid. Additionally, you could call Panther and they would probably tell you the date that it paid.

Davekc
    owner
    23 years
    PantherII
    EO moderator

fleet owner
    29 years
    Panther & Load One

5. 2,165015,20293,7

The whole Deal is I have the REAL BL from panther and if the one panther sent me is the one he sent panther then he forged the POD. Second of all how do I persue somthing like that? I mean I dont have the money to persue it thats the whole problem. hes holding that money and that money needs to go towards my bills IE Fuel,Ins,ect. Furthermore panther denied to state weather or not they paid they said their company will not get into the issue.

7. 3,165016,20293,7

Your issue then is with Jung. If that can't be settled, you may give OOIDA a call and see if they could make a call or two on your behalf to get paid.

Davekc
    owner
    23 years
    PantherII
    EO moderator

fleet owner
    29 years
    Panther & Load One

9. 4,165017,20293,7

I'm confused. Do you drive for an owner who is leased to to Jung and you took a brokered Panther load. Didn't you tell us a few weeks ago that you were on your way to Bolt for orientation? Did the Bolt gig go south?
    Terry and Rene'

Cargo Van Owner/Operators.
    FedEx Custom Critical 1989 - 2008

11. 5,165018,20293,7

NO I am the owner They got the load from panther. This JUNG thing is my previous employer.This has been an ongoing issue hauled the load over a month ago.

and yes I was with bolt but hit a brick wall in the finance department not enough money to keep the truck rolling and keep things at the house for the wife. We are trying to sell our truck now to get them off our back and maybe pay for our fuel bill.

13. 6,165019,20293,7
    Moderator Emeritus

It doesn'tmake much sense to me either. You keep refering to the owner who falisfied a BOL to get paid but you didn't. But then you said you eventually turned in a bol to Jung. Question who was Jung supposed to pay,you,the owner or Panther.

In your next paragraph you say you are the owner and couldn't make it with Bolt and now have to sell the truck in order to keep your home.

It would be a service to other potential newbies to describe your experiences and give examples of what went wrong for you.

15. 7,165020,20293,7

It is hard to figure this one out but I got some advice.

Document everything that happened

and get a lawyer.

17. 8,165021,20293,7

I kinda get it...

He owns the truck and WAS with Jung when he took a load brokered out of Panther.

Just maybe Panther hasn't paid Jung yet snd Jung won't pay till P2 pays. Its not right but some small companys do that.
    Especially with Panther as they do not pay quickly usually 90-120 days
    when 30 days or less is the norm.
    Drive less...Make more...$$$...

It's not how much you run,
    It's how much you run for... $$$

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.
    Thomas Jefferson

19. 9,165022,20293,7
    Moderator Emeritus

I don't think so as he said in his original post that he called the owner looking for his pay.

21. 10,165023,20293,7

Da clown lost the BOL. Took some time to find it. In the meantime JUNG in concert w panter attemted to get administratively correct (didn't falsify i'm sure). None you clowns get paid till the BOL is recieved by the company. Dis clown wants a check in the mailbox two minutes after he found the BOL (don't work dat way)

Stepped on his crank, and is crying.

Seems very poor advice from the rest of you, woe is the poor lil contractor.

23. 11,165024,20293,7

Col...you have the gift of word! *LOL*

Basically in a nutshell...*L*
    Drive less...Make more...$$$...

It's not how much you run,
    It's how much you run for... $$$

I never considered a difference of opinion in politics, in religion, in philosophy, as cause for withdrawing from a friend.
    Thomas Jefferson

25. 12,165025,20293,7

I think "the owner" that he is referring to is the owner of Jung Express, and that he himself is an o/o. Is that correct, Missouri?

Drive Safe!

Jeff

Driver for 15 years
    O/O for 13 years
    OOIDA #829119

[em]"Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed." --Mark Twain[/em]

Drive Safe!

Jeff
    O/O 20 years
    OOIDA member
    http://jeffersonfastfreight.com

27. 13,165026,20293,7

you got it jeff

29. 14,165027,20293,7

COL if that is the kind of person you are and want to call me a clown then theres no need for that. I don't go around calling you names so get a life.

31. 15,165028,20293,7
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast