ExpeditersOnline.com
Try Hours
Bolt Express
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By chefdennis

Thread: lease/purchase program

lease/purchase program

I was just wondering if there were any expedite companies that have a lease purchase program for people that dont have a down payment for a straight truck, cargo van, or a big rig?

2. Straight Trucks Solo and Teams! - No Truck Age Restrictions!
    Nations Express
    Nations Express has an immediate need for single and team tractor trailer drivers and owners! Drive for a company that treats you with the respect you deserve and will get you the miles you want! Nations Express strives to make you a successful truck owner by listening to the driver and owners. We have an open door policy that lets you have a true say in the events and issues facing an owner operator, a fleet owner and drivers today. We Offer: Sign On Bonus! No Forced Dispatch Weekly Settlements Trip Pak and Transflo Scanning Satellite Communications 24 Hours Dispatch Company Paid Fuel Taxes Paid Dead Head Miles Com Data Fuel Card Mileage Bonus Safety Bonus Tire Program Fuel Discounts No Truck Age Requirement Rider Program No Pet Restrictions Paid Cargo Insurance And most of all we offer you respect and the chance to become not just a driver leased to a company but a true partner in success!

3. 1,507024,52015,13

Re: lease/purchase program

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude68 View Post
    I was just wondering if there were any expedite companies that have a lease purchase program for people that dont have a down payment for a straight truck, cargo van, or a big rig?
    Ok I will bite..Bwahahhahahahahha
    Can't run for these rates! Might as well take photographs...

5. 2,507034,52015,13

No btw.....
    Can't run for these rates! Might as well take photographs...

7. 3,507036,52015,13

There was a local courier company that did/does this...

I listened to the pitch.. New E150 van, base model, keys/heater/ac no radio.

6 year lease. No early buy out. You quit, you return van. You get NO refund.

in the end the 16-20K van cost the driver twice that with their "buy out" amount at the end. Considering a local courier piles on 100,000 miles a year the likely hood that the van would even be around to "buy out" is a laugh.

Your best bet, get a bank loan to buy a used van around 5 years old. Make sure you borrow enough to have operating capital and money to upfit the van if you are not buying one already setup.

If you can't at least do this. I suggest you find a local job until you can or drive a straight truck for an owner.

9. 4,507043,52015,13

Quote Originally Posted by mrgoodtude View Post
    Ok I will bite..Bwahahhahahahahha
    Your so funny I forgot to laugh.

11. 5,507818,52015,13

Quote Originally Posted by cooldude68 View Post
    Panther Expedite has a no money down, no credit check Lease Purchase Program for Tractors. Call recruiting at 800-640-7055 Ext. 3770.

13. 6,528186,52015,13

You ever heard the old saying "don't crap where you eat".....????
    purgoose10 likes this.
    There are people in need of help. Charity is one of the nobler human motivations. The act of reaching into one's own pockets to help a fellow man in need is praiseworthy and laudable. Reaching into someone else's pocket is despicable and worthy of condemnation.
    --Walter E. Williams

"Idealism is fine, but as it approaches reality, the costs become prohibitive."

"The best defense against usurpatory government is an assertive citizenry."
    --William F. Buckley

"When dictatorship is a fact, revolution becomes a right."
    -- Victor Hugo

#252 Chevy Cargo Max

OOIDA Member, #934277

Part of the
    LOAD 1 CheerLeader Crew!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqD6uCWQDVc

15. 7,528255,52015,13

For every lease purchase that does succeed there are probably a thousand that fail. Sometimes you simply return the vehicle, sometimes you lose your home.

17. 8,563311,52015,13
    Lessing a truck from a company is a poor financial choice. They will still control everything from where you do your maintenance, to where you work. If you think you arenfinacially responsible enough to handle a 2k per month truck payment, then just go buy a truck, and sign it on to any companynyou want.

If you cant get credit to buy the truck, then guess what, you shouldnt buy one. Being turned down for credit is gods way of saying "you aint ready to buy this yet". If youre in that position, just go get a job and save youre money, when you haventhe cash to buy, youll be ready to be an owner. If you cannot save the money, guess what, you arent ready to be an owner.

Owning a truck requires financial disapline it aint the same as driving a truck. If you haventhe disapline to save the money to buy the truck, hen youll probly be ok as an OO, otherwise you will fail.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums

19. 9,563407,52015,13

Quote Originally Posted by EASYTRADER View Post
    Lessing a truck from a company is a poor financial choice. They will still control everything from where you do your maintenance, to where you work. If you think you arenfinacially responsible enough to handle a 2k per month truck payment, then just go buy a truck, and sign it on to any companynyou want.

If you cant get credit to buy the truck, then guess what, you shouldnt buy one. Being turned down for credit is gods way of saying "you aint ready to buy this yet". If youre in that position, just go get a job and save youre money, when you haventhe cash to buy, youll be ready to be an owner. If you cannot save the money, guess what, you arent ready to be an owner.

Owning a truck requires financial disapline it aint the same as driving a truck. If you haventhe disapline to save the money to buy the truck, hen youll probly be ok as an OO, otherwise you will fail.

Sent from my GT-P3113 using EO Forums
    This is mostly true. There are a few people out there who have the cash flow, but don't have the credit to get approved for the loan. I've been in that situation before. I cleared over $1000 a week, but didn't have the credit to buy my wife a newer Suburban. Making the payment was not the problem, the paperwork was. You have to remember that most banks have really tightened their lending requirements, so fewer people have the option to go the bank finance route. Having said that, most lease/purchases are scams from the get-go, unless it is new equipment.

21. 10,563516,52015,13